Jul 17, 2021
Your in-game name: TopShagger

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:109562341

Your steam community link:

Date of ban: SUN AUG 29 2021

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Gross Misconduct

Who banned you: CL4P-TP

Ban length?: PERMABAN

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I would take better though into the jokes I make and how my actions effected others on the server. Now on my previous ban appeal I got told what I did was "unacceptable" and I understand why it would look that way but I would like to sit down and have a chat on TS as to my POV and the context behind it as I believe with the context it is a more understandable. Given this I definitely believe my actions as a player leading up to the ban were a massive issue before that and i can inform you that the have changed massively.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have read the rules and I'm quite aware of them and will stick to strictly RP as a lot of the time I didn't and that's where the issues came from.

Why do you want to re-join this server?: I love the server and the community if you look at my profile i even donated to the server I haven't played in a while and really have missed the unique experience MRP gives you. And i am more then ready to be a healthy part of the MRP community.

Side note i was an literal child at the time and was very cringe.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Hello.

While I'm considering your ban, can you please tell me why I should give you an opportunity to return to the community? What is different from any of the previous appeals? What can you contribute to the MRP community?

Canoon
Community Supervisor.

TopShagger

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 17, 2021
Hello.

While I'm considering your ban, can you please tell me why I should give you an opportunity to return to the community? What is different from any of the previous appeals? What can you contribute to the MRP community?

Canoon
Community Supervisor.
what most players contribute a well rounded enjoyable rp experience i cant say my presence there will be a big improvement to the state of mrp however i can be a normal player adding to the server
also i believe i was going to get unbanned before however i didn't answer quick enough

Last edited:

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
If I was to unban you, you understand that any misconduct in the future will result in a network wide blacklist?

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022

Your ban will be lifted, however, any future bans will result in a blacklist from the network.​

Status
Not open for further replies.