Discord name: trapjesus
For how long have you played on CG SCP: around 6 months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): J. "Trap" Jesus
Civilian name: Trap Trap
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
MTF NU7 LCPL (held) Sr. Captain (held) Chief of Security (holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
No
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-
I am a trustworthy member of the foundation. I have plenty of experience with different SCPs and I know the rules well.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-
When 096 is pacified, he will sit down and cry, covering his face. Same thing if he is breached but no one has seen his face. If unbothered for a short amount of time 096 can walk around.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-
When breached, 096 must go directly to the first person that saw it's face. Then continue to hunt down victims until none are left that have seen 096's face. It can only beeline to dblock if his target is there.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

First, a foundation member, preferably with scrambles, will put a bucket over 096's head. Then beam and restrain 096 and return him to containment quickly as possible. All photos of 096 must be destroyed as well.

Reactions: Element9818

Jason Mcbrandtville

Sep 7, 2022

Application accepted.

Thank you for taking the time to submit an 096 whitelist application. Congratulations on having your whitelist accepted! As a reminder 096 may wander after being left undisturbed for more than 60 seconds

Contact an Admin+ In game to receive your whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.