Trap Jesus Super M4 Para "Op Stoppa" Pac3

Trap Jesus

Apr 12, 2023
Da Trap House
Some call him the Reaper of the East, some call him when the dope gets low and your girl calls him daddy, Jay P aka. "Trap Jesus" , is an elite medically trained Riot Sergeant at site 65. Hailing from Murda Mount NC, he grew up selling dope, he got so good at it, the junkies called him "Trap Jesus". He was the greatest operative the trap house had. He had the best aim, killed the most ops, had the best dope, couldn't nobody hold him. Once at site 65 Trap earned his Heavy Weapon License and his RRT. "Aint no body cop as much as TJ. " - My homie T. After many years hustling, Trap found himself tired of the lifestyle so he started working at site 65. But his old life still keeps up with him as much as he tries to avoid it. Trap Jesus still got ops, its dangerous out here, i even got some Dblock ops. Trap Jesus needs his Op Stoppa for his safety and the safety of all around him.
20230411233759_1.jpg

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+support
pretty sure this is just from cheeses website so it might not need approval most people have it i do and you might not need

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022

PAC Denied

Hi @Trap Jesus , Thanks for taking your time to make a request.

Your PAC request has been denied for the following reasons; The attachments on the M4 Para are overkill and unrealistic.

by Myself, Luft and Jason Taylor

You may amend your lore and request a review again by contacting a Server Leadership Member.

Kind Regards

@'Falcon' / Stealth