[Trial Moderator application] Jack Frederick (2nd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): 10MEMEGOD01 (Publicly I am KFC is LIVE)
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):

Funni .jpg

In what country are you located?: GB
Time zone: BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Jack Frederick, Nu-7 LCPL.
Chaos name (include your rank):
Jimmy Rick, Conscript
Civilian name:
Dick Jimmy
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:544854176
Do you have a mic?
Yes, I own two microphones. Both are meant for streaming so I am very clear in game.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP:RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...n-jack-frederick-kfc-is-live.4803/#post-30890
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have been warned for RDM in D block (which was when I first joined so roughly 2 months ago, I didn't know was RDM because I watched someone kill someone in front of me and thought that I was allowed to do it I was also new to the server) and MRDM X11 which was because (I was brainwashed by CI in solitary confinement) but there was no proof that I was brainwashed, I explained to the Admin that I would never do MRDM or at least on purpose after I explained it to him and the context behind it he gave me a warning and told me not to do that in future, I've also been given a verbal warning for toxicity which (was taken out of context) as in the person was name calling me first to get a reaction and then took the clip out of context which was a annoying but it's life after that I got medal as I didn't want anything like that to happen to me in future as it wasn't really fair.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes, I am very well known in the SCP:SL community. I've ran multiple popular servers. I've ran two popular SL servers and I also ran an event with content creators that were reasonably big the largest got a shout out by Pewdiepie. I no longer own the SL servers and the event was a flop due to other management (this wasn't my fault, I had been blacklisted from SL. I wasn't/couldn't be arsed with continuing playing SCP:SL due to exams and mental health) I had setup everything for them and they couldn't run the event properly sadly which was a shame considering I put so much effort even reaching out for sponsors and asking other larger SL servers if they'd like to donate their Unity maps, which (they did).
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

No, I myself am very new to Gmod only having 335.1 hours on it. Only playing servers like SCP:RP and another server called "Police RP UK" becoming very well known in that community and becoming one of their highest ranking well "Terrorists" lol.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:

It depends, I am currently on my summer Holliday's so I (have a lot of free time) and I will be able to be on the server as much as I can. Roughly, 7/8 hours a day but it could be more if I am not doing anything on that day. (Not currently, starting 4/7/22 I will be on Holliday till 14/7/22) but after that I have (nothing) and I mean nothing on lol. I will be extremely active on the server, most if not all days.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I've been apart of the community for awhile, I've laughed and even laughed so hard I cried lol. I've enjoyed my time here and I want to make it into something more special for other people. I understand the role of moderators and they're not only to enforce law and order they're here to set a role model for the rest of the community as a whole. I am an experienced moderator, not in Gmod but I can adapt if need be. I have connections in the content creator world, I myself was a content creator, but I've stopped. Not a big streamer but I am well known enough in SCP:SL to have spoken to some larger content creators and started an event that could've been very well known, if it was a hit we could've had roughly 100k people watching the event on Youtube and Twitch but sadly not one person has and will ever know about it apart from this Moderator Application, I put in alot of effort into it but due to as stated other management it never saw the light of day.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Trust, the one thing with new moderators is that you have to have trust in them. That they'll make the right decision overtime you build this with a person but if a person acts immaturely and makes a fool of themselves how can you know they'll make the right decision if in a stressful argument.

Last edited:

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
-/+ Neutral
+ Active
+ Decent Application

-/+ Unsure on Rule knowledge
-/+ Unsure on Maturity

- Recent Warnings

Good luck!

PhoenixHeanix

Civil Gamers Expert
May 19, 2022
+SUPPORT
+This guy is nice af
+We go a long way back so i have a lot of experience talking with him

-Recent warnings

'Thunder'

Apr 10, 2022
+SUPPORT.
+SomeTimes Immature but when it comes down to it he is very mature.

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
- Neutral

+ Good application
+Active

- Haven't had many interactions with you personally
- Unsure of knowledge and maturity.

Regardless good luck!

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @KFC is LIFE,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I have decided to deny your application as alot of the staff team have not seen nor interacted with you. I recommend getting known by the community before applying to help your chances of becoming a staff member.

You may re-apply in 1 week.​

Status
Not open for further replies.