In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Trickl
Civilian name: Tyler Readman
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-was E-11 LT Trickl, A-1 CPL Mangler (Current), CI-A [TEU-PFC)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I would like too take on this role as it involves leadership duties which I enjoy and feel like I excel in. I am also applying for this as I would like too have more impact on the server, currently I only hold one whitelist and the duties involved in the whitelist limit my interaction my interaction with the community too an extent. I would like too use this role too engage more with the community. I would also like too use this role to create more roleplay for myself and others.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I would like too take this role too help people in the server progress, I believe I have both the leadership abilities and the attitude too do this. I would like too be a leader than can enforce when necessary and have that presence, but also be approachable for concerns and issues. I think I am suitable too do this due to senior roles I have held previously, in E-11 from CSG forward, I was consistently hosting try-outs, trainings, and performing senior tasks such as hosting basic trainings in my role of DS-1 (Drill Sergeant Lead). I also believe I have the attitude too do this as I am patient when performing these activities which is vital for this role as it will involve in dealing with newer players in general, when roleplaying and hosting trainings/try-outs. I would like too use this role to help those in Gensec progress too their desired positions and give the best leadership/advice I can.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- Duties include:
Tryouts - Tryouts for Licenses such as the Riot License (SRU), Heavy Weapons licenses for roles on the server, Captains would also actively participate in helping pick out new Sergeants for GSD

Work Permits - Captains are also responsible for handing out work permits for certain d-class who are behaved. This could include permits for medbay, chef work permits, or engineering/repair work permits.

Authorising Sweeps - Gensec Captains are expected too be able to organise GSD effectively and lead sweeps into d-block to confiscate weapons/eliminate uncooperative d-class. These sweeps are done during a Code 2 and should be done too the best of their ability too ensure the sweep is performed quickly and efficiently while also keeping GSD safe.

Other duties will include managing GSD in general, punishing those who act against the FLC with Job bans etc, leading patrols in LCZ/HCZ as well as General CL4 duties (Manning AA, Blast doors EOC ETC).

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Sully

Feb 10, 2024
+Support
-Positive interactions and good RP
-Great leadership
-Fun to be around

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
Dear @Trickl
After careful consideration of your application, as well of your qualifications, we have come forward to inform you that you have been accepted for the position of Security Captain.

Please message either @Skinner or @Zack Baker to begin with the on-boarding process. This process will include an Interview as well as a trial phase in order to let us finalise the decision that will possibly let you take on the duties of a Security Captain. Once again, we congratulate you on passing your application in becoming a Captain, and we hope to see you as a fully-pledged member of our team.

Sincerely,
- James Siegel

skinner.png

Status
Not open for further replies.