Not open for further replies.

dave1

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 21, 2021
b]Your teamspeak name:dave1

Reason for ban (if known):pokespam

Who banned you?:millar

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off teamspeak?:no

Why should we remove your ban from t eamspeak I'm sorry for poking saying tiger is bad and you are cool I'm sorry millar

Reactions: Sibbie

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
Yesterday there were about five of us Myself, Tiger, Grim, Smoosh, Jack G sitting in Tiger's Donator channel minding our own business. You proceed to poke Tiger if you could join the channel, in which he replied that you could not join. Then you proceed to poke every single person in the channel saying '<20:33:49> "dave1" pokes you: you are cool and tigerMassive smells' . I then kick you out of TeamSpeak last night with the reason 'Stop spam poking' hoping you would now have learnt your lesson. You then rejoin TeamSpeak and poke me saying '<20:35:16> "dave1" pokes you: ok shit sorry' .

Then today, you decide to poke every single person in the channel who was there at the time (from the top of my head) around 6-8 of us individually with '<18:59:14> "dave1" pokes you: pog you cool tigermassive is not' . You for some reason decided to not poke Hydro who was also in the channel with us. I don't know the exact conversation Tiger had with Hydro but I can imagine it went along the lines of 'Dave1 keeps spam poking everyone in the channel despite being warned the previous night.' Hydro then proceeds to ban you for two days.

Personally, I believe this is completely justified. You were warned last night with a kick, for which even you yourself apologised. Then you decided again today to spam poke everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.