For how long have you played on CN DRP: easily over a 1000 hours
In what country are you located?: Finland
Time zone: utc +3
Character name (regiment and rank): Amethyst Vip
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44296033
Discord ID: 261114222602223616
Do you have a mic?: yes
In-game Skills Level?: 39
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
illegal base
-Old dupe and somebody told me fix that and i didnt...

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience with non-serious roleplay?: No
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2-12 hours usually on the higher end though as the 2 is most often the minimum im active for
-
How many events can you host a week?: 1-3
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: I enjoy building and would love to help other gamemasters out in their ideas, i might not be able to come up with the most original ideas... But i would really love to help the rest of the gamemaster team out in building out their ideas
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Im a really experienced builder.

Please List 3 small event ideas:

base raids, basicly one team defending a base or a vault or something like that and then the rest of the players try to reach it, the team roles could swap and then it would be a two round system or something like that

maze, one player is a minotaur/catcher with extra movement speed, perhaps the FBI's motion detector as well and that player tries to catch other people trying to reach the middle of the maze

Melee ffa/tournament (knifes or fists not sure if we were able to give players temp knifes or smth for the event)

Please List a major event idea (Involving the whole server):

49Mr Black

Civil Gamers Expert
- Support

-Not seen in-game.
- Application is incomplete (last question) and fairly weak.

When you finish the application and if I see you in-game I will update this. Until then the only real verdict I can give is -Support.

Moved to full -Support. Application still incomplete and weak. Still not seen in-game.

Last edited:

Deleted member 55

Application Denied

Hi @Tumpelo,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Game Master application.

Unfortunately, your activity has dropped in the past weeks. In addition, please make your application more detailed if you do decide to re-apply.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.