Denied Type green

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MOIST_

Jun 24, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
makes SCP-type greens capable of picking up specific objects, such as ammunition guns or keycards, and opening doors, as it is literally a humanoid with functioning hands and not a killing machine.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
  1. There is more roleplay for Type Green when he is not breached, as he could interact with documents, items, and other test-related materials.
  2. more realism, as the type green is humanoid and capable of opening and picking up objects.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I can only think of type green opening some doors, such as bulkheads, but if you have any others, please share them.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: I believe this should be tolerated for the purposes of realism and role-playing, given that type Greens are humanoids with only powerful reality-bending abilities and fully functional hands.

Landon

Nov 30, 2022
+support
Exactly my boy is just a dude with magic why can’t he open doors but 049 can

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
+support at the very least let him interact with stuff like 035 and 049 it's silly that an otherwise perfectly normal human can't work doors

MOIST_

Jun 24, 2022
by the way if you gonna support please press the up arrow so it gets more attention!

MOIST_

Jun 24, 2022
+support
Exactly my boy is just a dude with magic why can’t he open doors but 049 can
Its completetly unrealistic for type green just to hit doors with cl_0 breaking his hands when he can just click on the panel or just collect cards so yeah this is why i made this suggestion mainly.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @MOIST_,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. We do not plan on giving hostile SCPs the ability to interact with doors, keycards, and other items.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.