[U.S.A] Chip "Blueberry's" ECA Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chip “Nova”

Jul 16, 2022
[Sections of this application have been copied and pasted from past applications into this Application]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:638687279

Discord name: WolfManager#3185

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have played on CG SCPRP for about 720 hours within 10 months.

In what country are you located?: U.S.A

Time zone: EDT

Character name(s): Chip "Blueberry" [Foundation] , Manager [Civilian].

Civilian name: Manager

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I am applying for SCPRP U.S.A

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

MTF O-1 Enlisted
Chief of Security
Security Captain

[All Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have received one warning for FailRP [Class A] during mid-October 2022, [Inactive Warn].

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

What makes me suitable for an Ethics Committee Assistant position is some reasons stated below.
Maturity / Professionalism : Though I am young, I have found myself to be mature in most circumstances, even in out of character situations. Such examples could be during my agent life, I use respect, careful judgement and unbiased behavior whether that be during arrests, writing documents or just patrolling around the site. Another example could be in my General Security life, I carefully issue warnings to D class that are insubordinate or try to escape, or use respect for other foundation personnel.

Assertiveness / Confidence: Over my time on the server, I have learned to be assertive, which means to demonstrate a confident authority without seeming too confident or over pushy in authority means. This ultimately in roleplay situations can help deal with people who don't understand or are not willing to obey the chain of command or are insubordinate. I am also confident and comfortable in asking questions to ambassadors or other appropriate Foundation personnel if I need help or just a general question.

Perseverance / Experience: My roles over my life on the server have included a General Security Captain Role and a General Security Chief Role, As well as the O-1 Enlisted role. These roles in the GSD department have earned me one Junior Clearance Level 4 role and one Senior Clearance 4 role allowed me to gain some experience in CL4 department. In the O-1 career, I had some experience in guarding and in direct contact with the Ethics Committee allowing me to gain some experience on what the Ethics Committee does on a daily basis.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: The Responsibilities of the Ethics Assistant are to:

To give orders to the O-1 Regiment when no Ethics Committee Member or Chairmen is on site,
Submit a review on the Assigned department of the Specific Ethics Committee Assistant within the set time frame,
Carry out tasks and duties given by the Ethics Committee Member or higher at the Ethics Committee Assistant's Best Efforts,
When there is no Ethics Committee Member or Chairman On site, The Ethics Committee Assistant has the responsibility at responding to Ethics requests for tests and other issues,
Monitor and review assigned departments to asses the progress of said other department,
Monitor the site and make sure Ethical Practices are being set into place at all time for everyone.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Origins:
Chip was born in the U.S.A within the time 2000-2002. From his early childhood, Chip was abused by an evil father, which the Father would beat Chip and his sister until the Mother would not take it anymore and left. The Mother took everything from clothes to her children and left, Somewhere secret that the father did not know. Later, in 2014-2015, Chip was receiving A thorough education, and the mother was working as a district administrator. Chip was attending a military high school, Called [Redacted] and was serving happily in JROTC. He later finished his High school years and decided to enlist in the army. late one night, Chip was working as a night a night patrol, He saw an anomaly he had never seen before, A person in full SWAT gear, but there was no one in the suit! Chip aimed his gun at the swat person, but then a armored van pulled up to the pair and Chip's view went blank....

Foundation Employment:
When Chip Woke up, He couldn't remember how he got in he medical room. All he knew was that he was in a field hospital. Then, A Man in full armor and a black visor'ed Helmet came and informed Chip that he was now being forced into employment by the SCP foundation, due to him seeing an anomaly and therefore could not return back to the public world. Chip was saddened by this, but the man in armor said that Chip had a choice within two careers within the foundation: Security Combative or Researching. Chip Chose Security due to his militaristic skills. A couple years passed by and hip rose throughout the ranks of General Security and learned lots of leadership skills, and soon achieved the rank of sergeant Through hard work and determination.

Career Pivot: When Chip did not get the promotion he aimed for he became very frustrated and decided to try a new department: Internal Affairs. This department focused less on combat and more on enforcing the Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics. Chip silently applied for the role of Internal Affairs Agent and was accepted shortly afterwards. Chip renamed himself to Chip "Blueberry" and conducted the roles and duties of an Internal Affairs Agent. One day, when Agent "Blueberry" finished an arrest and wrote a document, he followed the basic format within the Internal Affairs Agent offices and submitted it to the SCIPNET, and after a few hours, Agent "Blueberry" reviewed his Document in which it had an "Excellent" rating with a side note from an Ambassador reading "Oh you bet I gave you an Excellent, This is going into the Ambassadors' Office". This made Agent "Blueberry" think about the role of Ethics Committee assistant that he had though about years prior, but had failed to properly prepare and achieve the role. He discussed this decision to a fellow worker and decided to wait a few weeks when a spot was open for Ethics Committee Assistant and then decided to try his luck and apply.... A few days later, The Ethics member uploaded SCIPNET and saw a few Ethics Committee Assistant Applications, and then found Agent "Blueberry's" Application. An Ethics Assistant behind the Ethics Committee member said, "Well, Do we accept him or not, Sir?"

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
1661221246854.png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Chip's" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreement that you are not suited to be an Assistant. Please feel free to re-apply in two weeks!

- Mr.Dalton​

Status
Not open for further replies.