Not open for further replies.

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104953811

Discord name: tiny#0003

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 374 Hours

In what country are you located?: U.S.A

Time zone: CST

Character name(s): Crow Kalashnikov - Foundation, Steve 'Tonk' Chance - C.I, Chi Ha - Civi

Civilian name: Crow Kalashnikov

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes I do.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 CPL (Former), CI-B (former), Exec Researcher. Current and My mainstay.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- N/A

Why are you applying for Director of Research?
- I've been told to by a couple of community members who suggested that I apply for the position A while back, I want to state that after thinking about the application and role more. I think I'd be ready for it, so I've decided to write an application regarding this today. I also believe That the research department needs another good leader along with The director. The director does an amazing job and needs somebody to assist him with it when he's available. I believe I'm that person. However, I'm also a good candidate for leading the department because of my beliefs in ways the research department can be made a better sect of our wonderful community. I want to ensure that everything that occurs between the research department and other departments goes smoothly and there are as few conflicts as possible. And when a problem is brought to light it is discussed and a resolution can come to be. I've witnessed some things occur Within the research department that I've given my two cents on.

I've been in the department now just as long as A.R.A And would like to work by their side as they're the acting D.o.R, A.R.A is a wonderful teammate and I believe that I can assist in taking our department even higher than it already is if given the chance.

What makes you suitable for Director of Research?:
- My leadership skills within the department I believe have been helpful to many other researchers. I've helped countless people understand when they make mistakes and I've seen them correct the mistakes after that. I also love to answer questions for people when they need to know something or are looking for approval from an executive researcher. I have good role-play experience and know what I'm doing when it comes to assisting others with their tests. I want everybody to have a good role-play experience as long as they're acting suitably for the position of researcher in any capacity. I understand how to manage a department I understand what goes into it and what the responsibilities are 'under the hood if you will. I know what makes a document that a researcher writes bad-excellent as well as what a normal researcher wants for their roleplay. They want to have fewer limitations and more freedom when it comes to tests they're interested in. Some researchers have complained to me in the past about how they will try to get a test done and finally get it signed just to die and have to get it signed again by somebody higher up in the food chain than them who isn't even onsite at the time. I believe these researchers if they are trusted within the research sect should have an easier time getting tests approved as it provides the D-Class, Scientists & Security personnel along with the S.C.P good roleplay. I'm also incredibly active when I have things to do and people to help things with within the research department onsite.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP?:
- The Deputy Director of research is what the name states. A Deputy. makes sure that the research team as an entirety is doing good at their job and assuring that work with other departments is streamlined. The deputy will meet with other department heads and higher-ups to discuss issues onsite regarding research. He looks over tests a lot like executives do if needed (some tests can only be approved by DoR and the ethics committee.) The D.o.R is also put in charge of managing the executives as their direct superior in the chain of command within the research department. The Director of research also grades documents documentation along with our wonderful team of Executives.

Please give some lore about your Director of Research character and what storylines they would be involved in:
G.R.U Database access granted... Top Secret clearance accepted.
[https://docs.google.com/document/d/1knttJQtIXd0K3PGA47MaFbfdCH_F9p0Hpv5sj4nzaaE/edit]

Best regards, Crow.

Last edited:

Dr. Swanson

Jul 24, 2022
To: Crow Kalashnikov
Subject: Application verdict

gGqy1uaG6OyydCmZTHXf9J5naRqF1S9UEF03eJ8AwQqwB76PUzPt8f4BvCY8aDtXdyhP9siNO--ouQcIeRYKvFTWSCYqyP3XkxBI3bBMWsWFcK1Ro-aCc2NML2Klc0AA7fc_B49lOSRrFQCWIDbmkoDzgdMgAtGq_KrLacn5BsaCg5dZ57fQ0Gf59LJVEA

Application Accepted
Good evening executive! I see you believe you are suitable for higher positions and the ████████ ███████ agrees. Your work in the executive team has not gone unnoticed and we have decided to accept your application for Deputy Director of Research. Please get into contact with your nearest RAISA teams to get your clearance and title updated (go to staff for a whitelist).

If you have any questions regarding your position please get into contact with me or another ████████ we will be happy to assist, Director Crow.

- ██-█

Status
Not open for further replies.