{U.S.A} Crow's Ethics Committee Chairman Application submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

O-1 Karuma

Jun 27, 2022
+ Support The only actual candidate who is active enough and is firm with their beliefs i believe in this candidate and they will be a good choice in the health of the Ethics committee

Rowling

Jan 14, 2023
+Support It's Crowver
For the Crowmittee

-Support
Hates CI and won't RP with me!!!!!

Deleted member 3849

+Support I just noticed this was an application for chairman. Thought crow left ethics then was reapplying.

Luften Luddy

Dec 7, 2022
+Massive Support
Helped me get to where I am on the server today as a whole, has a deep understanding of the Code of Ethics and I can personally say he has some good ideas. Hes a funny guy aswell and I think he would be the perfect chairman for Ethics.

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
I would Like to take a moment to thank everybody so far who has come to show support and to help give me this opportunity.

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
+ Support

I have seen Crow start off as an Executive (and have seen him have to fight for his spot), and he has done his due diligence to better the roles/areas he was in. He has the energy + passion to lead Ethics (and the site) to better places; Crow has worked to bring RP and overall fun to Research, and he has done it with Ethics. Even with him going up the ranks, his personality hasn't changed; he's still the same approachable Crow from months ago, and that attitude is much needed & desired. I believe Crow will be a great pick for Chairman.

- Very active
- Leads well, can make hard decisions and not back away from his choices
- Hard working
- RPs well
- Approachable
- Actively looks for ways to better the site

Best of luck to you!

Maxwell “OrangePeel”

Nov 28, 2022
+/- Support

I think you are a funny guy and have done great work as an ECM, but I do worry about your behavior as ECM. I have "heard" multiple times that you have either been unethical, biased, or just unprofessional. The reason I'm giving neutral support is because I haven't had a good nor bad experience with you. I hope the things I hear are false or a long time ago, but good luck with your application.

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
+/- Support

I think you are a funny guy and have done great work as an ECM, but I do worry about your behavior as ECM. I have "heard" multiple times that you have either been unethical, biased, or just unprofessional. The reason I'm giving neutral support is because I haven't had a good nor bad experience with you. I hope the things I hear are false or a long time ago, but good luck with your application.

I try to make interesting roleplay for people, Sometimes it can be silly and sometimes serious. There is variety in my roleplay. Thank you as well.

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
Very easy +Massive Support
Long time ethics member
Worthy to take the throne

A.R.A.

Sep 30, 2022
Site-56
+Support
Longest current serving Ethics Member, was an amazing DoR / partner in crime, and has been consistently active for months now.

Make the Epic Crow-mmittee real, y’all.

• Love
Reactions: Khan

Archie Bambozzini

Aug 3, 2022
-support
crow is nice and all but he has done many many questionable things in the recent past and isnt fit for chairman

Status
Not open for further replies.