{U.S.A} Crow's Game master application submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Willard

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: Since October of last year and for 1496 hours about.

In what country are you located?: U.S.A

Time zone: C.S.T

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Crow Kalashnikov: Ethics committee Member

Chaos name (include your rank): Crow Jr. RECRUIT (I don't play C.I)

Civilian name: Gnoz Gorkin (Last time I was on it I helped out with an Event)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104953811

Discord ID (name#0000): tiny0003 (Discord doesn't use hashtags any more.)

Do you have a mic?: Yes I do.

What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP USA.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is the First Game master Application I've submitted.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- N/A

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- I've helped out in a couple other communites with stuff but other than that it was kind of spotty so I'll answer this with a Kind of or not really.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I've played on other serious roleplay servers and have helped create cool scenarios, So yes.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- It differs but usually quite a few like 5-6 Hours sometimes more sometimes less.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
-I want to help out with Enhancing roleplay for the departments and creating cool story events for people to participate in. More larger events that require cooperation with the other game masters.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I believe my time in the server and experience with the people on the server gives me a good idea of what the people in the community want in events. I think research would really benefit from some good roleplay events especially for lower clearance or newer Jr. Researchers on the site.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

EVENT 1: A small object appears in the Inanimate wing and serves as a info hazard. People who read the document get transported to a White dimension with nothing but A tree in the center of it. After a certain amount of time they are taken back to the normal dimension without a recollection of what the paper/object says.

EVENT 2: U.N members come to visit the UNGOC and make comment on their practices. Giving the U.N something to do for a time and leaving after giving them a review of the practices and how the U.N member(s) reflect on the pinewood branch.

EVENT 3: A mysterious man comes to pinewood and offers several Anomalous clothing items for sale (Rings and hats and other clothing items for sale to the S.C.P foundation's higher ups. These would be pre-made pac events and such like that. It would then be the problem of the Foundation what to do with these pac items if they decided to use them for their character lore or other things.)

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

There is a large scale Info-hazard breach that occurs and everybody that enters the area is subject to the effects. They are then transported deeper into a Sub-Dimension temporarily (Transporting them to the new map afterwards) The spreader of the info hazard then begins walking around out of the isolated room having breached containment. People who see the entity are then soon afterwards transported to the dimension as well Until most people have been taken to the Sub-Dimension. Note: There would be alot of props in this subdimension and a story is told to those inside of it.

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1: An Ethics committee member from another site has been capture and is being held by members of A G.O.I, The GOI are Sarkic cult members that have come to pinewood to Sacrifice the Ethics member to their flesh gods. If they failed Flesh-Monsters would be released unto pinewood unleashing chaos.

A-1: Alpha one is handed down Orders from O5 regarding the capture of an Important individual for questioning. This individual has important information regarding a G.O.I that the O5 have been looking into. Alpha one must then interrogate the anderson robotics representative and get information about a Robot that has recently made its way into the hands of the foundation. The Anderson robotics Representative has many guards that must be neutralized by Alpha one.

Nu-7: Nu-7 Operatives must move to assist GOC in killing a God being that has made his way into pinewood. It is a large deer looking creature with a golden aura. It shoots fire from its mouth hurting anyone who gets too close in proximity.

E-11: E-11 are tasked by site command to move into HCZ as an unknown anomaly which shows similarities to SCP-106 is found. The SCP has a smoke coming off of it and they must find a hint on how to recontain it.

CI: CI captures the anomaly from the Above E-11 event and RESEARCHES how to weaponize it for their benefit and the detriment of the Foundation.

UNGOC: The UNGOC has been informed of a Crate of advanced military supplies that have appeared nearby. They must make a move on it before the Other two Organizations do it.

Foundation Staff: Somebody is given a Hit to kill somebody for the event. The nearby people then find evidence of the Gruesome murder and must take actions to investigate who did it. The typical murder mystery, Or could it be more?

Last edited:

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Crow Kalashnikov ,

On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to let you know that you have been accepted to conduct the next step of the application process.
Please contact an Event Team Lead @Jackmaze or myself for your next step.

Kind Regard,
Event Team Supervisor Gregory​

Status
Not open for further replies.