La Femme Rosé

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
User Information
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:155919919
Discord name:LittleMsStupid
For how long have you played on CN SCP: I have been actively playing on the server a month after the US server had opened. I then took a break in May of 2023, and returned earlier this year in mid-February, 2024.
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: Mountain Standard Time - UTC−07:00
Character name(s):
- SCP Foundation: Alexander "Starlight" Halo
- Chaos Insurgency (deleted character in favor of UNGOC): CI-G "Empress" Elios
- UNGOC (Inactive character): Shirin "Sentinel" Makutsloki/Naomi
Civilian name:
- Halo
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: I do, however I am a mute temporarily. I am currently in voice training so I may be more comfortable with my voice, so that will become more prominent over time.
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
20240407064332_1.jpg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

SCP-096 - Holding
Executive Researcher - Twice & Honorary, Held in 2022, recently rejoined in early 2024. (Mid February)
Deputy DoR - Held
DoR - Held
Site Advisor - Held
Site Director - Held
O5-7 - Held
O5-2 - Held
CI-Gamma - Held
UNGOC First Sergeant - Held
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not.
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I like to think that when I engage in RP in any SCP that I play as, I provide a new experience outside of the usual "sampling and then kill 20 people" formula. If I am a sentient SCP, I like to really make it seem like the entity is there, rather than to just run at people, and make breaches have a bit more depth for the other personnel aside from PvP.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?
-
SCP-22415 instances are friendly, actively seeking to assist personnel, especially those that the instances classify as morally upstanding, or virtuous.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- The fleeing Research Personnel.
SCP-22415 displays no aggressive behaviors, and its desire to assist those around them would prompt the entities to aid the Researchers, most likely by teleporting them to their dimension for a safe escape. Their non-combative nature would place them as the #1 priority on SCP-22415's mind.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- No.
Since SCP-22415's interests are the wellbeing of personnel around it, pushing SCP-076 would most likely result in the harm of the Researcher, and it is better to allow SCP-076 to run in your direction, rather than in the direction/proximity of the Researcher.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention. What do you do?
-
Refuse medical attention and alert Security Staff.
Per SCP-22415's rules, the entity cannot assist D-Class. This does not stop the instance from notifying Security Staff of the D-Class' location, however. In the event that he is restrained, you may then provide medical attention.

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Congratulations on your new whitelist.

Feel free to ask an Admin+ In-game for your new whitelist.
Have a wonderful day/night.

Kind regards,
Meliodas 'Wrath'

MTF Alpha-1 MAJ Meilodas Wrath

Status
Not open for further replies.