[U.S] Crow's Ethics Committee Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:104953811

Discord name: tiny#0003

For how long have you played on CG SCP: According to V-time One week & Three days.

In what country are you located?: U.S.A

Time zone: C.S.T But my schedule varies. It depends on how my sleep schedule is at the time.

Character name(s): Crow Kalashnikov, [P.B.I] Chi Ha, Steve 'Tonk' Chance

Civilian name: Crow Kalashnikov

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes, I do.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Exec. Researcher, E-11 LCPL, CI-B.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-N/A

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
-I'm Applying for an ethics committee member, I want to focus primarily on Scientific & Safety ethics. I believe that my experience in the science department will come in handy for that. Ex: Per code of ethics 3.01 I commonly see the code of ethics breached during SCP-035 Tests where Class D is involved to administer a syringe for a sample of SCP-035-2, researchers commonly fail to give the Class D who is getting the sample a gas mask. This causes their death and needs to be corrected to uphold the code of ethics. I believe there are certain improvements that can be included within the code of ethics and would benefit the site overall.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
-I believe I can bring things to the table in regard to roleplay ideas/Ideas in general. with my experience in roleplay. I've been roleplaying for years now and continue to do so after years. While I may not have too long on the server I hope that my experience shows with what I do. I know that I have the proper roleplay experience to maintain and operate in this role.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
- Discuss ethics issues onsite and purpose addendums or changes to the code of ethics. Deal with site complaints and advise some people regarding the safety of staff within the facility. We also are needed for some research documentation that requires approval from the ethics committee.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
-Ethics committee looks over the following documents: Director of Medicine & Ethics Committee assistant. Communicate with department heads about things if they need anything or if you need to talk to them.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

G.R.U Data requested: Processing... Data Access is secured, Clearance is accepted.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1knttJQtIXd0K3PGA47MaFbfdCH_F9p0Hpv5sj4nzaaE/edit# (Work in progress, Lore being discussed with Corvus. I and him have done the writing collectively.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crow is also involved in a story with Aleksi. I believe that is how it is spelled.

Best regards: Crow.

I'm open to interviewing if further information is required.

Rev. Doofster Runner

Jun 27, 2022
Australia
Neutral
+ Very well designed and written lore
+ Great RP
+ Incredible documentation within Research

- Little CL4 Experience

I think Crow is great with RP, documents, and all the fun jazz of research, however his limited experience in CL4 or senior leadership positions is worrying.

I do believe he is a great lad, but needs more time in a CL4 position before moving up to CL5​

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
1666314947734.png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Crow's" Ethics Committee Member Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Member but unfortunately, we do not think you are suited to the position yet. You are still new the Clearance level 4 positions and we want to see your flourish in them before stepping up to Site Command. You may reapply in 2 weeks.
1666315029000.png

Status
Not open for further replies.