What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Ye

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: RRT
-RRT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Clean record, 0 bans/kicks/warnings

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?:
-The reason I'm applying is that I want to help others in the pursuit of learning the reigns of research. I want to make sure they are having a good experience. But make sure they aren’t ruining the experience for others. I also want to widen the amount of research I'm able to conduct.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I main researching, I have an undying love for researching. My strongest attribute is my extensive knowledge on chemicals. I always help others when they ask me questions on chemicals or SCPs. I’m extremely active, and have a great attitude.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- Zero, I haven't had a single one of my documents graded. An excellent document has many qualities. The aim of the study, has it been done before. How was it conducted? The SCP background? Properly formatted? All of these together make an excellent document.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- To be an example for other researchers to follow. From grading documents, SCP description, goal of study, hypothesis, method and test results. To make sure researchers follow CoE and CoC, by observing them during tests. Last but not least, holding lectures for researchers.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Jamal Loafers is a 56 year old man. Jamal grew up in Chicago, Illinois. His family was lower class, he had only a mother and brother. His mothers name was Brandy, his elder brother's name was John. Jamal’s family had no connections to the foundation. Brandy and Jamal were regular civilians without any knowledge of the horrors the world had. However, this would all change.
One day, Jamal came back from school and no one was home. Jamal being the rascal he is, decided to investigate his brother's room. Creeping down into the basement, he explored John's room. Nothing was out of the ordinary, besides the one door that was always locked. The door was slightly ajar, Jamals eyes widened with excitement as he rushed towards it. He peers in, and pushes the door open. The door swings open as the joy from his eyes are replaced with terror. There was a pinboard full of SCP pictures, along with a desk littered with documents. He gathered his strength and pushed towards the pinboard. He examined the pictures, they are far too real to be edited. Before he can reach for a document he hears footsteps, his brother John is home. Jamal rashes under the desk to hide. John walks into the room, too preoccupied on the phone to notice the door swung open. “I may or may not have him, depending on how deep your pockets are,” John said with a grin. John continued to negotiate on the phone as Jamal eavesdropped from under the desk. John went on about how he would sell it to CI, for the money. Or simply give it to the GOC to see it destroyed. The voice on the phone got more and more frustrated before it caved to John’s price. John hung up, then joyfully whistled as he picked up some keys off the desk and practically skipped away. Jamal waited until he heard the front door close. He then crawled out from under the desk, still trying to process all that had happened. “CI? GOC? Are these gangs?” Jamal thought to himself, then he looked at the desk. The documents scattered along the table showed none of the names he was searching for. Then he investigated John's computer, scanning through files. There it was, except there was a third. The Foundation, Chaos insurgency, and Global Occult Coalition. Jamal clicked into the foundation file. There had to be hundreds of pictures and protocols. Jamal scanned over them intrigued yet horrified. He had always been told monsters aren’t real, but here they are. After reading for a few hours on all of these groups, he had a grasp at what was happening. Jamal then waited at the desk for his brother to return. When John returned, he was met with a sad reality. John could no longer protect his little brother from the horrible reality this world truly is. John confessed that he was a merchant for all sides. He sold anything he could find that had anomalous properties. John made Jamal promise he would finish college before stepping into the real world.
Jamal kept his promise to graduate. However, the same day he graduated, he stole his brother's keys and phone while he was asleep. Jamal drove to a warehouse, deep in a wooded forest. Unlocking the warehouse door, he saw a cage in the corner. Stepping inside, getting closer to the cage. Jamal saw a large skeleton crouched in the corner. Jamal smirked as he whipped out his brother's phone, scanning through the contacts. Finding a contact named S-56, he pressed call. The voice on the other line said, “I swear to god if you’re trying to sell me another lava lamp-“ Jamal cuts the man off, “No, I have something much better.” The man's voice pauses for a second, “This isn’t John, who is this?” replied the voice. “My name is Jamal, I’m looking for a job and you’re looking for 8854?” Jamal asked. “You think we’re going to hire someone close to John?” The man laughed. It seemed John was not too highly regarded among the foundation. “I can make chemicals like no other man.” Jamal protested. “Can you make Big Mac sauce?” Sneered at the man. “I can make you forget your entire life, I can make you walk through walls.” Jamal pleaded, the man’s voice fell silent for a while. “We can talk.” Grumbled the man. The call ends and Jamal texts the address of the warehouse. About 10 minutes later, a helicopter lands in front of the warehouse. Men with military equipment pour out of the helicopter, then one man with a suit steps out. “Jamal?” Asked the man, Jamal nods. Almost instantaneously, one of the military men shot him with a dart. Jamal wakes up in an interrogation room, and the man across from him is the same man from the helicopter. The man pushes a document and a pen in front of Jamal. “You answer correctly, you might get the job.” Said the man. Jamal reads and writes down his answers. The man takes the document and leaves the room. A few minutes later he comes back with a lab coat and ID. “You passed the test, but between you and I. You slip up and you’d wish you were D-Class.” The man said with a stabbing glare. The man throws him the lab coat and ID and starts to leave. “Also, those chemicals you mentioned, don’t ever make again.” He said as he left. Jamal nodded as he looked down at his keycard. He smiled as he picked it up, “Jr. Researcher Jamal Loafers.” He said gleefully as he threw on his lab coat and headed for the door.

A few months pass by, Jamal has earned a reputation and a promotion. Jamal’s reputation wasn’t the best, known for “having half the site's 106 samples” -Randal Murphy. Jamal was known for his contraband. This however worked in Jamal’s favor. Jamal was approached by two executive researchers. John C. Smith and Turncoat, about a job opportunity. John C. knew Jamal was the man for the job. The job being an undercover informant. Jamal would gather information about a certain researcher. Jamal however, didn’t like the idea of being a snitch. Then John C. showed Jamal the money, Jamal was practically drooling. Then another man stepped into the room, Site Director Transient. Transient explained Jamal will be working for him, also gathering info on E-11. Jamal would have done it for free if he knew E-11 was gettin it. After giving the details, Jamal started to investigate corruption for E-11 and the Research Department.

Jamal was only given one name, he worked on this researcher. Gaining the trust of the suspect, he got the evidence he needed. Jamal got an E-11 suspect. Continuing the investigation into E-11, Jamal gathered evidence on him. In the end, one researcher was blacklisted from HCZ. One E-11 fired, another had a forced vacation. Jamal in the end had gotten paid lavishly, however he felt guilt. He befriended others in the goal of betraying them. Jamal refuses to do this to his friends. However, if Jamal doesn’t know you and the price is right. You might end up under investigation.

Jamal was then promoted to Site Administration’s Chemist. Jamal now fills orders for SA whenever they are in need of something. Jamal is now known as the man you come to, when you’re looking for the highest end of chemicals.

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
+ Support.

Jamal is a hard worker and dedicated. While he may not be the standard paperpusher you see apply for Executive. I believe if give then chance and the proper moulding; he could become a extremely valuable asset to Research.

Rat Man

Jan 14, 2023
+HUGE Support

Jamal is one of the most active and dedicated Research members I have ever seen. When I was a researcher he was always helpful and knowledgeable about the area.

movdaodkoaf

CG Gold VIP
Jun 15, 2022
+support Was there when you were just a Jr. really hope ya'll give him the position he's a cool and competent guy.

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Research Directorate of Site-56

MeFybDWBVzxG0dB4qbUTlKP-uYxgP_fn1_OJIiMvtogWek6JqosR0qpcJC-7ucwN7F_gA56M17g4rOY515o7Dgh9bw1O-o41S3lv74u9LNJJRfkUemLvjV6w2JYw9r7_IT6sOPkH6FoTH4aAgv0FGNF8jem6eYB72Hh7ZRrWRbRZRZKO33uBDlzjVZ8nrQ

Hello, Jamal!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher!
This is very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been accepted!

Executive vote, And myself additionally wanting you on the team. We hope you will not focus only on chemistry with this role however.

Congratulations on your promotion!
You may now request your Executive whitelist on-site from an Admin.

Make sure to Contact DoR Crow personally as well either on-site or via Email. (Crow is tiny#0003) so we can help you out!​

Status
Not open for further replies.