Not open for further replies.

Met'yu

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 22, 2021
Slovakia
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126963621
Discord name: Matuzsonc#8284
For how long have you played on MRP: since 17/12/2021
In what country are you located?: Slovakia (SK)
Time zone: CET
NATO name (regiment and rank): PVT Mathew Trotsk
USSR name (regiment and rank): AG SLT DR.Met'yu Trtoskiy
Civilian name: Matuzsonc
Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Is this the first application you made? Yes.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have 7 warnings in total. 2 of the 7 warns are warns about rules I did not know exist (combat jumping, Fear RP), since then I have educated myself more. Another 2 out of them were accidental (Base-camping, ROE),the rest are minging warns (RDM/ROE)

Do you have any experience as a high rank on Military RP?:
Yes I do, I have been CO for almost a month now. I have learned a lot to be better with other people and to do my best as part of the CO team.
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
I believe that the AG CO team has been doing great. We the CO team, have built up the regiment to its absolute glory, and I think I am not needed as much as I was before. But I do believe I'm irreplaceable, special. (Valk can say a few things about that). I have lead a few wars now and I really liked it. I feel like UHC is the right place for me (and in the strategy game Hearts of Iron 4 I have 1.4k hours, where I main the USSR. I know a lot of strategies on how to approach the enemy with flexible thinking. I have perfected the Soviet Union in HOI4 and I want to perfect it in MRP too). I know the people make up the USSR and I treat them that way.
I have loved AG for all of its time, and I believe I have been fair to everyone as CO. I love all of them and they are like my third family.
I have a strange personality and sometimes people just don't get me what I understand, and I've been trying to configure myself most optimally to everyone around me, and mature myself more and more. I want to make the USSR the greater place with the current UHC member and the upcoming ones too. (EDIT: I seem hyperactive which gives of immaturity, I think I express my emotions more than an average person.)

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
AG SLT

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths:
-Active
-Strategist
-Mature
-Clear mind
-Quick decision making
-Good Improviser
-Very honest
-I don't blame people
-Optimist (I keep hope until absolute defeat)

Weaknesses:
-Big personality
-Can change emotions fast
-Light hearted

❤️ Special thanks to AG, friends ,AG LT COL Kevin, AG COL Johno, UHC MGEN DR.Swazz

Last edited:

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+/- Neutral (Stay mad, Falcon)

You've proven you're good at leading wars and you are doing good work within Alfa Group,

However, I doubt your maturity is of the standard we're currently looking for within UHC (case and point: the spamming me after the AG interventions)

I also believe you have a red ID card, which would make it even more difficult to get in to UHC.

I'd like to see you take more responsibility in a mature fashion first before I'd consider supporting.

Regardless, best of luck and we'll see what the rest of the community have to say.

Reactions: Met'yu

ItzNinja

Dec 29, 2021
+HUGE SUPPORT ❤️❤️❤️
Idk how this man is not marshal already tbh
+mature
+active
+sexy
+serbian from hungary who lives in chex republic
+handsome
+good CO, SNCO, NCO

Good luck ?

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
-Neutral

+Active IG/TS
+Good leader ship and work within AG
-Your maturity is questionable
-Argumentative

Good luck nonetheless!

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
-Support

-Active
-Unsure on leadership
-Maturity is very questionable

Based on the above I don't think you'd make a decent UHC at this time, nonetheless best of luck.

Eden Hawkings

MRP Patriot
Donator
Mar 24, 2021
Israel
-Support

Hello Metyu you're active and have been CO for a fair bit I'll give you that however at times I saw that you struggle to maintain maturity and struggle to follow orders plus as of right now you have a red card with multiple felonies and you've talked about your application in front of multiple people in the AG comms which is by the way full on advertising which is against the guidelines

Unfortunately due to the reasons above I am choosing to -support your application

Reactions: Kvalax and Met'yu

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
- Support

+ Active
- Decent leadership
- Unsure about maturity
- Red card
- Advertising application
- Can be very toxic

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Application Denied

Hello Met'yu, thank you for taking the time to make a UHC Application.
Unfortunately we will be declining this application at this time.

The reasoning being, you are not allowed to be UHC with a red criminal card, the rest we have spoken about privately.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks once your card has cleared and your maturity has improved.

(Application declined on behalf of UHC GRM Chad Power - please lock thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.