What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
-YES
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF E-11 CPL
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None that i am aware of
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-I am very active, i know alot of scp lore, im mature and understand the mechanics of 096. i play mtf and scp alot so i understand how he works alot.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: 096 when pacified is calm and sitting.
-096 when pacified is calm and sitting.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-096 is allowed ANYWHERE his target/s are but isnt allowed to go straight for dblock with not target there. after he kills he has to sit for 1 min, so he cant just run there anyways.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: it begins with calling a C4 so the site knows the breach has happened and hopefully has time to react, then allow 096 to reach his target, by then we need to have buckets ready so his face is covered, then if nobody has looked at him we can beam, cuff, then drag to his cc, after we are in his cc someone enters the airlock and someone cycles the doors, puts him in his cc and he is rcd

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-07 224137.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-07 224137.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

BenC

Aug 7, 2022
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello @E-11 Sage
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to Low-Quality Application (1 word/sentence responses)

You may reapply in <3 days>

Kind Regards,
Ben C​

Status
Not open for further replies.