[UK] 096 - Bones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Bones

Apr 18, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:504240761
Discord name: '-Kväck-'#9107
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Long time, I've got over a month playtime on this server.
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): 'The Undead'
Civilian name: Bones Alex
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Ofc I do

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: ex: E11 LT, Current: A-1 LT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Ive got 4, 2 failrp's, 1 minor glitching, 1 NLR. I am unsure what I did on the failrp's since they were a long time ago, the Nlr I died in dblock as a medic then rushed straight back, the minor glitching I sat on the tables go glitch up upon the cat walk.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: Since I have good experience in rp and my knowledge of the rules since I am a staff member I think I would fit in quite good with being a 096, I've also got a quite good understanding in 096's lore and could try and replicate a bit from it.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: When 096 is pacified he is usually huddled in a corner or pacing around in his containment cell or where he was pacified, straight after 096 is pacified he usually sits down and cries which he does for a bit.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: No he cannot, when inraged 096 must always terminate the people that has seen its face which 096 is to take the shortest way there.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Step 1: Manage to get a hold of an item that can cover 096's face.
Step 2: Put the item over 096's face.
Step 3: Wait untill all the 096-1 has been eliminated or killed and 096 has been pacified.
Step 4: Beem and cuff him.
Step 5: drag the monkey away.

AdamTHM

Feb 16, 2022
Ireland
Application Accepted

Hi @Alex Bones

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.

Kind Regards,
Adam​

Status
Not open for further replies.