Character name(s): 'Ace'
Civilian name: Patrick Rainey
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Nu-7 LCPL, Internal Affairs Ambassador and CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received warnings for combat cuffing, RDM, FearRP and fail RP but my last warning was on the 10th of April.
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- I have lots of experience in leadership roles and clearance 4 roles, for example I am currently an Ambassador for Internal Affairs which also mean I have very in depth knowledge on the code of ethics (CoE) and the code of conduct (CoC). I have been working along side Ethics for a very long time now as being an Internal Affairs Ambassador has required me to help deal with ethical problems and has led to me working along side ethics members allowing me to observe how they work and what they do/need to do. I am also a former member of Omega-1 which also allowed me to work with ethics and take orders from ethics giving me more in depth knowledge about what is required from an ethics assistant. I have spent most of my time on site either working with ethics or dealing with ethical issues which is why I believe I am the best fit for this role as I have more ethical knowledge than the average person or even other candidates.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- Ethics Assistants are to follow orders directly from the ethics committee and are also to make sure orders from the committee are done and done properly. While no ethics are on site the ethics assistant are to "act" as the committee during their absence which can include some responsibilities such as commanding MTF group Omega-1 or dealing with any ethical issues people may have around the site. Ethics Assistants are also to arrange meetings for the committee while also taking notes on anything important that was said during the meetings which should then be handed to the committee member involved.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Link to lore:

Damien R. Jones

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 11, 2022
+Support

Really chill dude, always had good, interesting and funny interactions with him.

"Oh look it's the scrap stealer"

• Haha
Reactions: 'Curio'

JustADutch

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
+ support
+Prior Experience
+Nice Person
+doesnt minge anymore

- Banned off IA multiple times
(changed my response)

Last edited:

Jester

Mar 24, 2022
+ Support

+ Active In-game.
+ Friendly and approachable.
+ Incredible understanding of the CoE and the Legal Codex.
+ Professional.
+ Really great IA Ambassador, always trying to break his own boundaries by improving the IA department.
+ Dedicated to changing his manner.
+ Great RP.

Although Ace started off his adventures in the community negatively, he has shown and proven himself to the community that he is capable of changing his ways. In my eyes, Ace deserves a second chance on the server and being an Ethics Assistant is a great way to show his dedication and roleplay skills in action! Good luck.

• Love

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Ace's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee agrees that you are not best suited to be an assistant.

Your application certainly caught us by surprise, it feels as if you are applying for multiple roles rather than the roles you are tailored to. There has been many implications since your recent appointment as Ambassador.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application. You may re-apply in two weeks.

Signed and Approved

Winkie
Ethics Committee Member​

Status
Not open for further replies.