Character name(s): 'Ace'
Civilian name: Patrick Rainey
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Nu-7 LCPL, CI-B and IA Ambassador
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received warnings for combat cuffing, RDM, FearRP and fail RP but my last warning was on the 10th of April.
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- The reason I am applying for site advisor is because I have been an Ambassador for internal affairs for quite a while now and I feel like its time for me to take the next step in my career. I have wanted to apply for this position for a very long time now but haven't found the right time to apply until now as most of the site advisors are going for higher positions to further their careers. I have lots of good friends within the site and I would love to lead them and guide them in the right direction.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- I have lots of lots of experience in different clearance 4 roles and different leadership roles. While my director was on LOA me and ambassador johnson had to run the internal affairs department which in my opinion we did a very good job of. I have been able to lead and train multiple agents whether its teaching them the basics or training them to become an ambassador. I have helped train Ambassador johnson, mikah fawks, Ambassador big mike and massimo during my time as an ambassador. I have also held many meeting within the IA department which shows I am not afraid of public speaking. I have extremely in depth knowledge of the CoC and the CoE which means it is very easy for me to point out when someone is breaking a rule in either the CoC or the CoE which could be amazing for site advisor as I will be overseeing each department even more than I do as an ambassador. I am also very good at leading teams as I used to be a security captain which made me lead multiple successful D block sweeps which had minimal casualties in every sweep I did. I have also previously been apart of E-11 which gives me more knowledge then other candidates about the re-containment process for each SCP and which ones should be prioritised in a mass breach situation.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- Site advisors are to make sure each department head are doing their jobs correctly and to the best of their ability. Site advisors can also hold audits on each department which is essentially a department review and when completed the review can then be handed of to either the ethics committee or the O5 council. Site advisors can also authorise the advanced armoury in case of a mass breach situation or encase CI are raiding the facility with a BTR.
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Link to lore:

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
-/+neutral leaning to support
+great guy
+has clearance level 4 experience
+good application

-Has been banned from IA 4 times
-bombing a clearance level 4 meeting in us server

after giving more thought I realised that he has passed majority of his minging and is in general fit for the role

Last edited:

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022
Before I leave any feedback please talk to me IG about the position.
After talking to you I am going to give you a +Support
+You have really good ideas to bring to Site Administration.
+You are very aware of the procedures Site Administration needs to be aware of

-Bans/Warnings but is a Moderator now so hopefully, this marks a changing point

-Site Director Igorski

Last edited:

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
+Support
+Good IA Ambassador
+Good in rp
+Mature

Despite Ace Past behaviour as sbeve curio being a minge and kicked out from o1 and banned from ia he improved his behaviour and became well known

Thorgrim

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 19, 2021

Application Denied

Hello, @'Ace'
Your Application has been denied.
The Council recommends first improving the standing of the Department of Internal Affairs,
after it's state has improved, you may try again.
You may re-apply in 1 week.

O5.png
O5-5 "The Timekeeper"

Status
Not open for further replies.