List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

HOLDING
SOFT WL
HELD
E11 SGT096GSD CAPTAIN
GOC SGTINTEL
IA

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1 warn for fearRP ( Long story short - Was goofing off with friends when another guy in the voice chat went IA to arrest me for having cyanide basically FailRPing but I got caught and refused to stop )

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

I've previous exeprience dealing with something similar, as a GSD Captain I had to always keep the then CoE, CoC and LC in mind and make sure all laws are being followed as well as my men informed – I dare say it was one of our main duties as GSD CPTs. During my tenure as GSD CPT I was also part of the [AS] ( Academy of Security ) which prides itself on documentation writing and education – something I'm still fond of and wish to continue working with.

Besides experience in that department I'm an E11 SGT so I've got excellent knowledge of HCZ and the SCPs stored within, not to mention those outside it and am familiar with the proper protocol and the responsibilities of individuals within HCZ. I also know how to properly respond and assist as CL4 personnel ( Closing autorepaired doors, checking up on 079 and locking down site / closing and opening BD ).

Being a GOC SGT has also taught me a lot about diplomacy and diplomatic talking and has opened my eyes to new approaches to situations aka allowing me to sort out situations in a peaceful manner. I believe this knowledge and experience could be quite useful when it comes to working with outside GOIs as well as lower clearance personnel.

And frankly, I like assisting people – I like being part of the process and making sure everything is done to the T. Making sure everyone has a good time and everything is done well is part of a lot of non-combative clearance 4 jobs and I'd like to partake in that and make sure everyone has fun – It's a passion I suppose you could say. Besides my previous experience – This is something I believe I'd enjoy doing, this is something I'd want to do and make sure I >assist< people who need help and information.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
The ECAs are responsible for:

- Making sure that the Legal Codex and its rules are upheld
- Following the orders given by the Ethics Committee and assisting them in any way possible
- Being a line of contact between lower ranking members and the ethics committee
- Overseing lower clearance tribunals
- Assisting in the progression of interdepartmental relations
- Assisting departments and department leads where needed

In general - The ECAs are the eyes and ears of the E.C. and as the name implies are there to provide assistence to fellow personnel within the site / other departments and make sure that everything runs smoothly and that everyone is well informed and prepared. They are also the E.C.'s extended arms, making sure to follow and exexcute any orders given by the E.C.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

THIS IS A CONTINUATION FROM MY GSD CPT APP, FOR PAST INFORMATION PLEASE READ THE BIOGRAPHY OF THIS APPLICATION:

Right after completing police academy, Luka swiftly joined the police force and was sworn-in at the regional police office and issued a SIG Sauer 226 sidearm. He did whatever he could to win the hearts of the locals despite his ‘French mouth’ and some took warmth to it. He had also made sure to improve on himself whenever he could.

Luka spent a good bit of time doing office work, as was the reality of being a police officer sometimes, but he engaged in a few shootouts where he showed some skill with his firearm. He eventually had made it to sergeant, soon he might’ve been offered the position of detective sergeant but that all changed one evening when Luka received a call about a suspicious person around a local grocery store “Another regular code-917, most likely someone loitering and being awkward” - he thought as the snows of N[REDACTED] [REDACTED] fell, but unbeknownst to him, he was about to confront an escapee, one that had previously held the title D-[REDACTED]. The Class-D ran off and was chased down by Luka, eventually ending the chase in a construction site whose occupants had just left.

Unfortunately for the sergeant, the Class-D subject was under the effects of SCP-[REDACTED BY ???] which made him much harder to apprehend, especially when he pulled out a long army knife on the sergeant. Despite bringing a knife to a gunfight he managed to harm the sergeant in several areas and left a nasty scar going up Luka’s left arm. However, the sergeant eventually managed to terminate the Class-D subject despite sustaining heavy wounds. Luckily the foundation’s medical staff were able to treat his wounds and get him stable due to their knowledge of SCPs and their effects, any normal hospital would’ve been useless or would’ve suspected something about these ‘peculiar wounds’. As he was being rolled into the medical facilities the senior foundation members were shocked as it was unexpected to see a civilian in the facility but the MTF PI-1 Leftenant [REDACTED] saw potential in the sergeant and once he had stabilised he was presented with the offer – “Either join the Foundation and expand on your experience, learn and become a much stronger individual or you will forget about this entire event and return to your boring life writing pointless documents in a damp office”. Luka chose to stay.

After the incident the locals who could’ve been also exposed to the entity or might’ve witnessed the event were amnesticated and the Foundation launched a massive misinformation campaign, ‘gang violence’ was blamed and it was reported that both the assailant and sergeant had died during it. Officially speaking, Luka is deceased.

Luka spent a lot of time working hard as a General Security Department Captain, he put in a lot of hours and made sure to work with higher clearance personnel as much as he could, assiting Internal Affairs and making sure that D-bloc remains safe and ethical – During which he spent a lot of his time writing up documents, submitting ideas and being there for the Chiefs of Security whenever they needed him – Sure, he had become a bit of an errand boy for the department but it didn't matter, what did matter however was that his constant work and manners kept him in the position he enjoyed. He enjoyed his work so much that he decided to sign up with the Academy of Security which he held dear to his heart, he made friends there, fine people who taught him many things about Site-65 and its inner workings, he used this knowledge wisely and always made sure to pass new ideas and suggest changes on how to improve the Site and his department.

He had kept up the good work but had noticed that some of his men lacked the same ethical and peace-orianted nature. He wanted D-bloc to remain bloodless but he couldn't do all the work alone .. so he decided to work more and more closely with Internal Affairs Agents and Ambassadors as well as their Director to make sure that those who just wanted to hurt others and expressed their rage at Class-D personnel were jailed and penalised for their wrongdoings and that those who were less informed knew what was going on – As always, law and order were top priorities for him.

Funny that.. law.. speaking of which – One day as he was enjoying his coffee and observing D-bloc he noticed odd yelling in the distance ..it was usual to hear researchers go off on tangents and get loud over time or even yell at fellow workers for not following protocol but something was odd.. the yelling kept getting closer and closer and as he turned around to ask one of his men what was going on – what seemed like a member of the research department was running into D-bloc past all the opened doors broken by a recent outage with O-1 operatives chasing after him, he yelled a lot of classified information mentioning SCP-008, 682 and 079 – The researcher was promptly shot by GSD guards manning airlock but unfortunately he was holding onto clearance 4 classified documentation which the Class-D personnel took and scattered. General Security Department troops were quickly mobilised and the blast doors were closed for the Captain to do his sweep breifing, he was of course joined by said O-1 operatives to ensure that the files are recovered and to ensure that the Code of Ethics is enforced.

The blast doors opened with a creak as a couple of flash bangs went off, the guards slowly made their way in and secured the perimiter while assisted by O-1 from the balcony, these men were trained marksmen after all.. The sweep was going well, class-D personnel were searched and the files recovered and as they were about to be given exfill orders, the Captain dropped his guard for a few seconds, enough time for Class-D personnel to pull out a glass shard and attampt to stab him in the neck but in the last possible second a shot rang out – The Captain suddenly saw a red mist on his visor, the Class-D was shot.. a better word would be 'executed' by the operatives on the balcony – He had never felt so safe in his life than under the protection of these elite units – He felt he could put his trust in them and their work.

The sweep ended with the debrief and the men were rotated, the ones currently stationed were taken by O-1 and promptly amnesticated for knowing CL4 documentation via Class-E while some other operatives held D-bloc. The Captain in the meantime was taken to the Ethics Committee offices where he was confronted by the Committee and their chairman, they had kept an eye on him via IA to ensure that D-bloc was following their standards and followed his journey as a part of Academy of Security – they closely monitored his document writing as well as his interdepartmental relationship building. They had seen the potential in the man to be of great use for them and his loyalty seemed unbreakable so they thought that he'd make an amazing addition to their committee but since he was already a GenSec Captain they decided it'd be best if he served as their their left hand man.. their assistant.

Last edited:

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
Hi Acey! I'm giving a -Neutral

- Mature, decent playtime
- Many interactions

- Sometimes rude
- I don't really see you nowadays. I don't know if thats over inactivity or if our jobs just don't collide often.
- Only saw you a few times as a GSD CPT

Acey

Dec 26, 2022
Croatia, Republic of
Hi Acey! I'm giving a -Neutral

- Mature, decent playtime
- Many interactions

- Sometimes rude
- I don't really see you nowadays. I don't know if thats over inactivity or if our jobs just don't collide often.
- Only saw you a few times as a GSD CPT
To counteract this,

You don't see me cus I expanded to GOC and cus I'm E11 and don't move around LCZ often
And I played GSD CPT often but mostly in later hours due to my sleep schedule and it was a while ago

But thanks for the feedback regardless

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
+Support
-Good interactions
-CL4 experience
-Good app

Good Luck

Reactions: Acey

Toni

May 23, 2022
+Support
Great activity on both E-11 and GOC
Good Interactions

Sometimes active on IA

Deleted member 3942

+Major support
Very active and knows the inner working of the site quite well. Plenty of good interactions, and he understands the role at hand.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Hello Acey I will be leaving a NEUTRAL leaning -

As I've never seen u on any site affairs job so I cant vouch for u on knowing CoE FLC or CoC

And during my time as CPT u were rarely active on it.

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
+ support

fellow femboy and patrick bateman simp ?

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
ECM shite.png
- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- 'Acey' for Ethics Committee Assistant

Good Evening Acey,
Thank you for showing your interest in joining the Ethics Committee; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are suited to assume the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. You may contact either myself or any other Ethics Committee Member in order to arrange a formal induction.

Reactions: Silverback and Acey
Status
Not open for further replies.