MTF E-11 PVT (held)
MTF O-1 CPL (holding)
Ethics Assistant (holding)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I'm very knowledgeable about the lore and stories with 096, I believe he is an interesting character and that I would be a great fit for playing as him. I know his usual behaviour and how he should act server lore wise.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: He sits down, attempting to avoid being seen by anyone. After 60 seconds of not being interacted with 096 starts to roam around.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: 096 can only go to where his targets are. If his target is within D-Block then he can go straight to D-Block.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: A MTF unit will be tasked with containing 096, each operative is to have scramblers googles in order to reduce the chance of 096's face. They must locate him and continue following him so when he become passive they can bucket him. Once bucketed they will put restraints on him and bring him back to his chamber then they must repair any broken doors that are within his chamber.

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Application Approved

Hi @AdamTHM ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.