[UK] Alex "Bavarian" M. OSA app v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex M.

Donator
Aug 4, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:505628917
Discord name: FluffWuff#1359
For how long have you played on CG SCP: For over 4-5 months now: 1672594566070.png
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: CET/CEST
Character name(s): Alex "Bavarian" M., Alex W., Alec M.
Civilian name: Alex W.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-B (held)
- E-11 LT (held) (earning "Medal of Honor" on 19/10/22)
- A-1 LCPL (held)
- E-11 PVT (current)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

As an ex E-11 LT and ex leader of the squadron "The Drill Sergeants" (squadron based of being the right hand of the CO with doing tryouts/trainings and developing new E11 into the regiment on their own) I would say I have the sufficient CL4 and leading experience to suit the role of the Overseer Assistant. In addition that I was already a right hand of the E-11 CO team I am as well good to be a right hand of the 05 Council. Adding my gained A-1 experience I know how A-1 and the overseer (assistants) work to fullfil their tasks with high success. I have no trouble with showing my presence and completing given tasks withhin time and with high quality.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

As the name already says they assist the Overseer Council in many different ways:

1. As the assistant of the 05 Council, the most classified people in the foundation, you are functioning as a intersection between the 05 and regular foundation personel. In this work you are executing every order from the 05 and help with overseeing reporting departments and regiments through observation and creating reviews. You are a benefical tool from the 05 to ensure them everything works as it should.

2. As an Overseer Assistant, you are enforcing the Code of Conduct for foundation personel as well by investigation of potential breaches. The 05 Council is creating and updating the CoC and you, as an Overseer Assistant, have to make sure foundation personel are follwing the Code of Conduct. You are in charge of people following it and arresting/punishing the person failing to follow accordingly.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

BY ORDER OF THE OVERSEER COUNCIL

THIS FILE IS SUBJECT TO LEVEL 4 CLASSIFICATION

== LEVEL 4 CLEARANCE REQUIRED ==

- Please input your security credentials -

- Security clearance adequate. Accessing file..

Personel file of: Alex "Bavarian" M.

FoundationID: #806109
Current position: MTF Epsilon-11
Note to position: Awarded the "Medal of Honor" based on service rendered
Date of recruitment: 03/09/████
Name: Alex M████
Codename: "Bavarian"
Date of birth: 23/09/████
Physical condition: HIGH
Mental condition: ABOVE AVERAGE
Family: Father (unknown), mother and brother (deceased)

Reason for joining foundation: After serving 3 years in UNGOC, Alex M. had to watch the death of his mother and brother infront of his eyes. The reason for this is the GOC deploying an airstrike in to his hometown after multiple reports of SCPs spotted. Alex M. was broken what the GOC did. He enraged so hardly and planed to betray the GOC. He surreptitiously transmit important documents of the GOC to the foundation. In a planned operation of the GOC Alex M. betrayed his convoi to flee for the foundation finally. In his move, he had to kill all his colleagues and ensure it was an accident in the eyes of the GOC. He was ruthless and made it successfully to the foundation.

== ACCESSING INTERVIEW TRANSCRIPT FROM ██/██/██ ==

Disclaimer: Alex "Bavarian" M. was about to call it a day before ██-█ requested him. "Bavarian", without any knowledge on whats going to happen, goes to the requested location.

Interview transcript #278529

Time: 11:30 PM
Personel present: MTF E-11 Alex "Bavarian" M., ██-█

== TRANSCRIPT STARTS ==

██-█:
Hello Alex M., please take a sit.

Alex M.: Hello Sir, how can I help you this late today?

██-█: It is never to late for something. I want to ask you following question: What is full dedication for you?

Alex M.:
I define full dedication as spending every second of his life to a certain thing and do what ever it needs to complete and fullfil it.

██-█: What if you can't spend every second becaue of any reason?

Alex M.: Sir, with all my respect, there is no excuse or reason to not spend every second if you are full dedicated to something. Any injury or problem is nothing to break the full dedication.

██-█: Describe yourself in three words.

Alex M.: Dedicated, dedicated, dedicated.

██-█: To what?

Alex M.: Secure. Contain. Protect.

██-█: What would you do if you have the chance to bring your dedication to another level?

Alex M.: I would take any opportunity I get and be full dedicated to it.

██-█: You will get the opportunity.

== TRANSCRIPT STOPPS ==

Note: ██-█ reveals of being an 05 member and introduces Alex "Bavarian" M. as an Overseer Assistant.

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral

-Have not seen You On-site whatsoever
+Previous CL4 Experience

Good luck!

Reactions: Alex M.

'The Affected'

Nov 7, 2022
+Massive support
+Good roleplayer
+Previous CL4 experience
+Mature
+Great activity
+Very good and detailed application
+No warns/kicks/bans

I wish you the best of luck regardless the verdict!

baneyo

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 31, 2022
+Support
+ Has CL4 experience
+ Was a great leader in E-11. Also a great squadron leader.

I wish you the best of luck on this application.

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
Hello Alex, today I will be giving you a <+ Support >

My reasons being:

+ Active
+ Has CL4 Experience
+ Few interactions, although those few pleasant
+ Well detailed / formatted application

Good luck!

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████.

Hello, @Alex M. Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.
CONFIDENTIAL This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.