Alex M.

Donator
Aug 4, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:505628917
Discord name: FluffWuff#1359
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Started playing since start of August
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: CEST/CET
Character name(s): Foundation: MTF-E11 CSG Alex M. [DS-1], CI (don't play it anymore): Alex Mayne
Civilian name: Alex Wayne
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Held: CI-B
- Holding: E-11 CSG, (Intel/IA whitelist)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I would personally say that I can take over tasks assigned to me and complete them first of all in time and especially in high quality.
I might don't have the experience as CL4 but i am very good and open to learn new things and utilise the given information with the highest outcome. I would as well say that I am professional due to the IRL reasons including
organsiation and leadership in school (In german it is called "SMV", in englisch School Goverment) where I am. Otherwise I have the ability of leadership already proven as a CSG in E-11 and act like the right.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
Oversser Assistant are responsible to carry out orders/tasks given by 05 and as well to report to 05. They represent and are the voice of the 05 to the rest of the foundation. Most of the time they are overseeing a deparment
of the facility, write a report for the 05 about it. They are executing and enforcing orders from the 05 directly given to the Overseer Assistant to the foundation.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Name: Alex M████
Born: ██████████, Bavaria, Germany
Date of Birth: 23/09/████
Sex: maskulin

He was interested in the military from the beginning of his life because his father died as a hero in Afghanistan. He wants to represent his father, to make him proud. He joins the military at 16 to follow in his father's footsteps. He comes top of the class in training and, like his father, is stationed in Afghanistan. With all the nervousness and respect he had, he wants to and makes his father proud. He survives his first deployment in Afghanistan with distinction for masterly deeds. Two years later he got sent into Iraq. His flight was not the flight to Iraq, but a Foundation disappearing manoeuvre, the plane and he disappear with every trace, no one and Alex knows what happened. Only his fate knew it was the Foundation. He was beaten, his memory of Afganistan and Iraq taken away. All that remained was his mission to make his father proud. After many hours the plane landed near Site-██. He wakes up in the bunker of MTF Epislon-11 and is told that he will serve here and make his father proud. Alex M█████ does his best to prove himself. He quickly rises through the ranks as a private to sergeant. During a Code 5, Alex M█████ injures himself so badly that he is no longer able to fight and has still not achieved his goal. In order to still reach his target, he was secretly taken to a dark, dusty room by MTF █████-1 on behalf of ██-4.
██-4 asks: Have you already reached your goal?
Alex M█████ confusingly replies: No, I haven't sir.
██-4 asks: Do you want to reach your goal?
Alex M█████ answers energetically: Yes absolutely Sir.
██-4 asks: What do you say if I give you the opportunity to reach your goal?
Alex M█████ answers confidently: I will take any opportunity I can get my hands on. No matter what, no matter when, no matter how
██-4 says: You shall have them.

Last edited: