[UK] Alex 'Revolt' Roberts OA application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

x3Revolt

Jan 1, 2023
United Kingdom
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40923531

Discord name: x3Revolt#8343

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 Months

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Alex 'Revolt' Roberts / David 'Revolt' Roberts / James 'Revolt' Roberts

Civilian name: James 'Revolt' Roberts

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF NU-7 SGT (Holding) / CI-A (Holding) / GSD CTPN (Holding)

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 Warning for FearRP (Teamspeak was too loud to hear CI behind me)

-

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
  1. I am a well experienced member of CG RP with a total level of 125 (At the time of writing this).
  2. Also I have also been whitelisted in GSD for Captain and wrote and had approved the new Heavy Licence Handbook aimed to increase the number of passing candidates who apply for a Heavy Weapons Licence.
  3. At this time myself and the current 2 CoS are working closely together to rebuild all documentation available to GSD members by updating all notice boards around Site-65.
  4. I can work well with others and am willing to put extra effort to improve the overall experience of the server both when asked and on my own.
  5. I have plenty of time to put into this role, as I work from home to provide remote IT support - in my slow hours I can be on or off site working on anything which may be required.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

The Overseer Assistants will aid the O5 council and complete tasks such as intelligence gathering, writing reports and much more when the council is busy or do not want the task themselves. Not only this but Overseer Assistants will represent the O5 council and enforce their wishes when they cannot be present or wish to not be present, this reach extends across the site and allows them to give orders to MTF, IA or even GSD when asked to do so. to ensure everyone is doing their job and not slacking off. It may also be routine for an Overseer Assistant(s) to have frequent talks with the department heads and report this back to the O5 council. They equally act upon the councils wishes when making decisions and can utilize A1 to help them complete their tasks given to them

-

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Alex 'Revolt' Roberts had been a part of the foundation for some time as a senior Captain of the GSD. He rose through the ranks quickly, making many friends across the site along the way but also did notice the odd anomaly from time to time, eventually learning all he could, however there were still questions he was unsure how to answer. Who was really pulling the strings around here? Where did these strange anomalies come from? What other "SCP's" are out there?

He was able to give out orders and follow orders that were given to him, along with providing many training sessions for newer recruits as they arrived on Site-65. After time, he heard whispers of his name being mentioned, although it was not frequent - he did begin to notice.. Then one day, filing paperwork on the latest passing members of the Riot Response graduates, the office phone rang, it was silent for a moment then he heard the voice of someone from the other side, "Our decision.. Is.."

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

+ SUPPORT

+ Great Application
+ Great Guy
+ Easy To Work With

Mr Roberts is incredibly mature and hard working, he has had nothing but praise since he's joined my department and we've never had a single issue with him. He works harder than any other Captain and he always strives to be the best at what he does. Not hiring him would be a mistake you cannot afford.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
2 Sr cl4

U got my Vote tho I wish to see some documents as assistants are always writing documents so I'll hold off on vote until then.

x3Revolt

Jan 1, 2023
United Kingdom
2 Sr cl4

U got my Vote tho I wish to see some documents as assistants are always writing documents so I'll hold off on vote until then.
Of course! I had written the heavy licence handbook and also a new updated Cadet Help Book for GSD.
&

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @x3Revolt . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.