For how long have you played on CG SCP:
In what country are you located?: uk
Time zone: gmt
Character name(s): Jan Gomez
Civilian name:Waka Doie
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: No mtf or ci whitelistes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes because i failed fear rp
-
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador? So i can further my job in scp rp
-
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?: I have alot of experience
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I have interview 3 people and i have made it so it looks nice and neat
-
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?: To make sure no inteligence agent is breaking the rules
-
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: My Intelligence Ambassador character would be involeved in approving mcd permits and infiltrating ci base and approving infiltrations

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
Lmao
I don’t know if you the same jan Gomez but if you are your a massive minge and I can merely laugh that you even made an app with that quality

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
- MAJOR SUPPORT

- Did not even answer questions to the fullest or at all

Thorgrim

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 19, 2021

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed by office of ██-█ .
Hello, @Mr Yak
Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, I came to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with me. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.
Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

Status
Not open for further replies.