[UK] Anderson's ECA Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022
Steam ID: 76561199077577635

Discord name: cawmrade#0001

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around 300+ hours and around 4 days on vtime.

In what country are you located?: Romania.

Time zone: GMT+2

Character name(s): Dr. Anderson - Foundation | Anderson B. - CI

Civilian name: Anderson S.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:

Yes I do have a microphone.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Current:

- Executive Researcher
- SCP-096
- CI Alpha
- E-11 Private

Held:
CI - Beta
Nu-7 LCPL

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Warnings expired for 1 month+ ago.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I have a solid idea of what an ethics assistant could be expected to do because to my experience as an executive researcher. I oversee other researchers' testing and am always checking documentation to ensure correct protocol and ethics are being upheld. I have had to deal with instances where researchers broke rules of ethics and conduct, and I always treated them in the most impartial and proper manner.

My activity is another factor that makes me highly suitable. I am really involved with the site and committed to it. I make every effort to log on every day at various times throughout the day. I am always accessible if somebody needs me, and I could devote a lot of time and energy to the task at hand. Since I haven't interacted with the current Ethics Committee much other than some document signing.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
As the assistant to the ethics committee, it is necessary for me to follow and carry out the Ethics committee's instructions. I am in charge of answering any questions or issues about ethics that anyone in the facility, including D-Class staff, may have. It is my responsibility to make sure that testing does not take place in a careless or meaningless manner, and that moral standards are respected at all times. I may be required to step in when moral boundaries have been crossed, such as when D-Class or civilian employees have been wrongfully terminated, when unsafe or unlawful testing has taken place, or when disagreements among foundation members have perhaps escalated to violence or disrespect.

One essential part of my job is to assume more responsibility when the Ethics Committee is not present. In such circumstances, it is my duty to carry out the duties of the Ethics Committee as best as I am able while being aware of any constraints. In addition, I must supervise MTF Unit O-1 in the Ethics Committee's absence. It is a must that I keep the Ethics Committee informed of any actions I take while they are away in order for them to stay current on facility issues and prevent showing up on-site oblivious of ongoing problems.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

440RIOT

Mar 25, 2023
+support
- Active
- Friendly
- Good interactions
- Mature

Good luck on your verdict, Anderson.

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
+Support
+Active
+Cl4 experience
+Friendly
+Long time on server

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Ethics Committee. Hello, Andersons.

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.
Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.