[UK] Anderson's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): cawmrade
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 350 hours+ in total (vmenu resets) and around 3 days as of now
In what country are you located?: Romania
Time zone: GMT+2
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Dr. Anderson
Chaos name (include your rank): Johnson S.
Civilian name: Anderson Smith
Steam ID: 76561199077577635
Discord ID (name#0000): cawmrade#0001
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-andersons-staff-application.5901/
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-andersons-scp-rp-moderator-application.12686
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received a ban in the past for a inappropriate joke I made and I sincerely apologize and I have tried to become more mature.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Little experience, I genuinely want to part-take in moderator activities on this server to learn more. I have a lot of experience as staff on FiveM however.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, I do, on a police RP server.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Everyday for multiple hours.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I am interested in becoming a server moderator because I find playing on this server to be a lot of fun, and I think I should further my skills on the server by assisting other players when they need it. I want to maintain the server's enjoyment while guiding those who violate the rules by explaining what they did wrong and offering suggestions for improvement. I am aware that being a moderator can be difficult, but I am ready to accept the duties and difficulties that go along with it.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
As a staff member with a bit of experience and unique skills that other people still lack, I can be of great assistance. Being able to speak to people properly, even when they are upset, allows me to calm them down and make circumstances fair for both parties, which makes me highly effective in situations like RDM, metagaming, etc. I'm quite active and will devote a lot of time to the staff team in order to maintain the control of the server.

Last edited:

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
+ Support

- Good VTime
- No recent warnings
- Good Interactions
- Good Activity
- Good Application

Good Luck,
Falcon

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ Support
- Good activity
- No recent warnings
- Good Interactions
Best of luck on your verdict, Tarz.

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
Neutral

+Very good vtime
+No warnings

+/- Not enough interactions
+/- Decent application

Hello,
Due to not having enough interactions with you on the server, I cannot give a proper verdict. Therefore I will have to give you a neutral verdict.

Best of luck!

440RIOT

Mar 25, 2023
+ Support
- Good activity
- good playtime
- good application
- good interactions

Steve conington

Dec 28, 2022

Neutral

• Good playtime
  • No recent warns

• No interaction
Havent had any interataction so can;t give a full support.

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @cawmrade ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.