[UK] Anderson's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): cawmrade
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 3 days but in total around 200 hours+ (vtime reset and all)
In what country are you located?: Romania
Time zone: GMT+2
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Dr. Anderson [BIO-2 Lead]
Chaos name (include your rank): Johnson S. - Conscript.
Civilian name: Andersons S.
Steam ID: 76561199077577635
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received around 3-4 warning and a ban but most of these are more than a month ago.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, I do. Not on any major servers, small servers with around an average of 20-30 players.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, I have attended many serious roleplay events such as negotiations, MTF Raids, etc,
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I can be on for 4-5 hours especially because it is the summer holiday.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I wish to become a moderator for the server because I do think this server is very fun to play on and I believe I should expand my capabilities on the server by helping other people out when needed. I want to keep the server as fun as it is and help people who break the rules what they did wrong and how should they improve.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Perhaps I believe I should be chosen to help the server because I am pretty mature when it comes to serious situations. I cannot say I am better than other applicants as we are all equal but if it comes to me saying this I would say relability.

Last edited:

DkTnt (Yi-Fu)

Jun 7, 2022
Do you have permission from an SA to apply for staff? The only reason I ask is because you are 14, and no where in the post do you mention permission.

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022
Marco is the only Super Administrator and he doesn't usually reply, I've spoke with cope and he told me to speak with him if Marco doesn't reply.

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
Marco is the only Super Administrator and he doesn't usually reply, I've spoke with cope and he told me to speak with him if Marco doesn't reply.
Why would you apply before getting permission?
- Support until he doesn't get approval

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022

Application Denied

Hi @thomasmelton03

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Failed to meet age requirement; Please contact a Super Admin+ In the forseeable future.

You may re-apply in when you are 15.

Resources Lead
Winkie​

Status
Not open for further replies.