[UK] Anthony 'Pilot' Overseer Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony "Pilot"

Civil Gamers Expert
May 9, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:559598846

Discord name: Otoño#3568

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since May of 2022 (I have more than 700h)

In what country are you located?: East of Europe (I prefer not to put it in a public place)

Time zone: GMT +1

Character name(s):
  • Foundation: Anthony 'Pilot'
  • Chaos Insurgency: "Not Anthony"
  • UNGOC: "Vulture"
Civilian name: Antoni

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
O-1 Captain [Holding]
UNGOC SGT [Holding]

Nu-7 Lieutenant [Held]
CI Delta [Held]
UNGOC 1SGT [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, 1 for RDM and 2 for Failrp, all of them expired months ago and I didn't know some of the rules at that time.

-Questions Section-

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
Without a doubt the time and experience that I have acquired on the server during the months that I have been on it. I've spent time in most of the departments/factions and know how they work and how they interact with each other, this will be very useful playing the role of Overseer Assistant.
On the other hand, the enthusiasm that entering a sector such as the O5 Council Assistants generates in me, which because of X or Y I have not had the opportunity to work with and I'm truly impatient to see how it works from inside.
In turn, I am able to say that I have worked as a CL4 personal with ISD and Site Command, as I've been part of Omega-1 for the last 3-4 months which along with the experience I got in Nu-7 as CO has given me the ability to lead MTFs which is one of the responsibilities an Overseer Assistant can take on.
Documentation, in my time as CO I have created various documents for different operations and so on. Then the maturity/professionalism when it comes to being on the site, I have always maintained a high level of professionalism IC which is one of the basic requirements for an Assistant since they have to show themselves mature and professional as they are partly representatives of the council.

In short, what makes me a good fit for the role is the ability to meet the standards of the role, the knowledge
, and willingness to work with the council.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
The responsibilities of the Overseer Assistant are as follows.

-Report any important event to the council so they are aware.
-Document either to help the council or to lend a cable to Site Administration.
-Be a representatives of the council when they are given tasks to do and do their best to meet expectations.
- Being able to organize / give tasks to A-1 when there is no Overseer.
- Observe that the site is in good condition.
- Help other departments to perform their jobs satisfactorily.

There may be more responsibilities but I consider that these are the most important.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Anthony Cooper worked for ███ in one of its embassies throughout the world, he was in charge of maintaining good and beneficial relations with different countries to avoid any type of future problems.
In one of his meetings in ████ with ████ he achieved an incredible treaty that greatly benefited ███. After this, a well-suited person approached him and asked him if he wanted to go one step further, Anthony took his card and days later he told him that he was interested, after which Anthony went to ████ where he was assigned the job of Assistant of public relations with different GOI's for the foundation.
He continued to work as an Assistant until he was in charge. After years of work and many deals achieved, someone noticed him and thought that he could be of help to them.
One day he received an email about an important meeting with ███ , apparently he was an important individual. Upon arriving at the place, he entered a totally dark room where he was asked several questions, after finishing that meeting he was proposed a position as Assistant to a council, he was told that he could reject it but that he would not remember that this meeting would have happened. Nothing more than rumors about it was the information that Anthony had about that council, so he accepted with the idea of knowing who was really behindo of all, but first he was going to work for them and help with every task.

LegoManOnHash

Aug 31, 2022
```

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Anthony "Pilot"

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

```

Reactions: Anthony "Pilot"
Status
Not open for further replies.