[UK] Appo's Resignation Appeal

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
Name: Appo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93504192
Previous Rank: Senior/Head Moderator (I cannot remember, sorry)
Date of resignation?: 2022, unsure what exact date
Why did you resign? Personal Issues IRL & Personal Issues on the server - SL may ask me about any concerns, would prefer in DMs
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
1 Warn: Entity Abuse [2022] - Spawned SCP-294 Death Cups (Under Fear-RP)
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:

[1] I have prior experience on the server, many hours on the server (1500+ Hours on the server, 11,440+ on GMod) & held 4 hand-held whitelisted CL4 roles in the past (Ethics Committee Assistant E-11 Lieutenant Security Captain DELCOM O-1 - holding A1 at the moment). I hope to do the same once again & relearn the new community. I have vast knowledge on the rules (I have also been asking questions and relearning any new rule-changes, along with new features such as chemicals). I also believe my activity on the server will be helpful, I used to spend a lot of hours on the server and hopefully could do the same once again.

[2] I miss the server along with the staff team and the professionalism that this server handles it's staff. I am happy to see that there are new faces on the server which means a fresh start. I've also noticed some OGs which I recognised who were surprised I came back and were happy to see me, this also made me happy & I knew at that point I wanted to stay and help out again since everyone has been super friendly - both OGs and newer people to the server.

[3] Its been 2 years, I'm now 20 (yikes) & I have a fresh mindset on everything which is great. I wish to help out once again and relive some memories.

Last edited:

'Juliet'

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 13, 2022
+support

good staff member at the time, a lot has changed within the 2 years though so i'd say it would be better to make a new app

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
Thank you - I asked Yeke about this beforehand and he said I'd still be eligible for an appeal
I've been given a rundown by a few friends on the server on all the things that has changed during my downtime, of course I will continue to ask questions to doublecheck

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
+Support

-Active
-Good staff
-Did only just come back after quite awhile

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Appo!! Been a while since I seen your name pop up. Hope u been well. Hope you have spend atleast like a week before making this so you can relearn the server and the community

Alex Honda

Donator
Aug 23, 2022
+Support

You were great during your time as a staff, however you have recently came back to the community. Might be a bit early for you to get back to staff so soon, I wish you the best of luck either way.

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Holy everliving shit

+Support

I never thought I'd see yo ahh again. When Appo was a Gensec Captain with me, he was helpful, active, everything you'd expect. Very big +Support

(Gensec Captain Appo, Captain Renolk, Captain "Cosmic" and Chief of Security Shino went crazy)