Not open for further replies.

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:164211367
Discord name: Sethydethy
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Realplaytime.png

I'm pretty sure this entire time i've been wrong about my playtime, i have been actuaily been playing since December 8th, 2022 as evident from my Profile post

In what country are you located?: Prefer not to say here
Time zone: UTC+2
Character name(s):
James "Royal" Archer [UNGOC]
"Wintekowa" (Old CI Name) /"Graves" [Chaos Insurgency]
Seth "Archangel" Krueger [Foundation]

Civilian name: N/A, I Use civs for events
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes and i use it all day
What are your total levels?:
20231127152840_1.jpg

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

MTF NU7 SGT LDR (Held)
MTF NU7 CSG (Held)
MTF A1 CPL (Held)
MTF O1 CPL (Held)
UNGOC 1st SGT (Held)
Overseer Assistant (Held)
Ethics Assistant (Held)
E-11 LCPL (Held)
Site Advisor (Held)
CI Delta PLP (Held)
CI Delta (Holding)
DEA Agent (Holding)

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None of that!
-
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
I Have never been one, i had Permission from Dierder to Apply directly for SP Agent
-
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
I Am applying for the Position of SP Agent to get back into the swing of things when it comes to Playing as and for the Foundation, to Lead and to learn, and also i am applying due to the Encouragement of the Dpt Director
-
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:

Knowledge and Experience

Up until now i have accumulated a wealth of knowledge and experience in terms of Site Affairs and Administration,, I Have been an Overseer and Ethics Assistant and finally a Site Advisor and during those times i have taken the time to learn what it was like to Work in Administration Work, for Documentation and Leadership, I Have been a NU7 CSG, A UNGOC 1SGT, And im still a CI Delta, i Know all about the work of Leaders within Regiments, what they do, what they must do and what they must be for those around and under them

To Improve and be better

No one is truly perfect and has their flaws, i am always opened eared when it comes to Criticism and Feedback of the things i do and when i get that information i do my very best in order to make sure i Improve upon those critiques and feedback where ever and whenever and also i take my own time to Learn from others, And up until this point i have been in pretty much No controversies, Mostly.

Dedication to the Server and Position

No matter the task at hand or job i was doing or given, i had always seen to do it in the best way possible with the best potential results in mind, Even in the worst times i kept going and that trait is crucial And apart of my skillset, Additionally i am active every single day on the server taking the time to Play it for long periods of time, I Am always thinking what is better and what is good for the Server at every moment,

Roleplay & Skillset

I Myself Possess unique way of RP, I Have led numerous RP Scenarios ranging from Meetings, to RP Enhancements to actual Server wide events aswell as Partaking in them as Event Characters or Helpers, Many have said that my Active involvement to get others Good RP That they can enjoy and i Pride myself on that, Additionally i have the Necessary skills for the SD Position

Leadership

Leadership is a very important aspect to me, When you are in a Important Position you are expected to lead people below you, to teach them, guide them and mentor them, to be their Role Model, Across my many positions Leadership has always been a concern to me and something i take much care to in a daily basis.

Diplomacy and Strength

The Pen and the Sword of every agreement, to be a Diplomat is to reach agreements and conclusions to problems that require furious conversation and discussion but when that fails, Strength is required to solve a problem and Strength is what i also can display in terms of crisis, to never break in the face of harsh odds and the DEA Special Agent must have both as they are often involved in Diplomacy, Negotiations and Battle

Insight

I Have taken the time to play many times and for long periods of time as DEA And i have grown very custom to their duties and missions, And with this Insight of DEA work alongside my Observation of them when i wasnt a DEA, I Believe i am ready.

-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

The amount of documents i have made is Too many for me to count, however when it comes to defining a Document as a "Good Document", there are many factors such as but not limited to:

A Document is "Good" when it has a good/great amount of detail written by the maker of the Document,

The document is also be good when it fulfills the Purpose it is supposed to do, The document is good when it is easy to understand and read in terms of it's Grammar and Spelling

The document is good when it is reviewed by Someone of fitting Expertise to determine it's quality judging by its contents and also when it is shared amongst colleagues to get their feedback on it

-
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:

The DEA Special Agent is responsible for: Recruiting new DEA, Training DEA, Making Documents, Assisting DEA Leadership, Being a Mentor and Guidance for lower Agents, Leading DEA
-
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Attachments

• Playtime.png
    Playtime.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 3

harryflynndev

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
DarkRP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 2, 2023
London, England
harryflynn.dev

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of External Affairs Leadership.

Hello Archangel,

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Love
Reactions: Skinner and 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.