In what country are you located?: Prefer not to say here
Time zone: UTC +2
Character name(s):
James "Royal" Archer [UNGOC]
"Wintekowa" [Chaos Insurgency]
"Archangel" [Foundation]

Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: I do, and i got a brand new better one!
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

MTF NU7 SGT LDR (Held)
MTF NU7 CSG (Held)
MTF A1 CPL (Held)
MTF O1 CPL (Held)
UNGOC 1st SGT (Held)
Overseer Assistant (Held)
Ethics Assistant (Holding)
CI-Gamma (Holding)

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

None as of yet!
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I Am applying for Site Advisor to advance into the next stage of my Foundation Career, to go from LVL 4 Jr to LVL4 Sr, to step up that stepping stone and to be in a more meaningful position in which i can do alot for the Foundation in terms of Management and Leadership, to Learn and Become better cause for now i know some things but with SA I Can learn alot more and use that knowledge for good.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:

Knowledge and Experience

Up until now i have accumulated a wealth of knowledge and experience in terms of Site Affairs and Management, ranging from my time as an OSA to my time as an ECA in which i have been there witnessing Site Management affairs go on and from those i have studied them both OOC And IC, My experience in both Management and Leadership is vast where i have been a ECA, OSA, NU7 CSG And UNGOC 1SGT and now currently CI Gamma And in those i was trusted in leading and most of the time i have succeeded in that factor

To Improve and be better

No one is truly perfect and has their flaws, i took those words to heart and made sure to improve on any and all mistakes and flaws i may have or may have done in the past and in that endeavor i sought the advice of others in higher positions that can offer the wisdom i seek, Every flaw and mistake i have ever done i have thus far gotten rid of, fixed and to those i may do again in the future, i would do my best in order to prevent them or in worst case scenarios, Minimize their damage

Dedication and Will

No matter the task at hand or job i was doing or given, i had always seen to do it in the best way possible with the best potential results in mind, Even in the worst times i kept going and that trait is crucial And apart of my skillset, alongside all the previously mentioned points, and speaking of Skillset.

Roleplay & Skillset

I Believe myself to have a unique way with RP, I Always dedicate myself to the most intricate details of each interaction in the best way possible, all the way from Voice acting certain SCPs, to doing /me's that fit the current situation at hand, i always also try to involve everyone in a nice RP And to give them something to enjoy and additionally i am quite flexible and able to respond quickly and fittingly to changing situations in the RP's, to adapt so to speak

Activity

Despite being Staff whose responsibilities are important and being in other RP Positions, i still have and try to find time to do things and to be active on a daily basis, and if not on a daily basis then atleast for most of the week for as many hours as possible despite the circumstances.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
The Responsibilities of SA Ingame and in RP Are as follows but not limited to:

Meeting with Groups of Interest

Conducting Ethical Reviews

Acting as SA Liaison to Foundation Departments and MTFs

Managing and Leading the Site in any and all aspects

Acting as Rolemodels for others to follow and to learn from

To help and guide those in need of assistance

Authorization of Advanced Armory in case of Emergencies

Communication inbetween Colleagues and reporting to Site Director aswell as SC

Cooperation inbetween MTF CO's and Department Leaders

Creation of Policies and Documentation for the Foundation as a whole

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

It was Nighttime in Pinewood, Deep down with S-65 Where most people were sleeping or doing their job quietly was a Silent Site 65, and over at the Ethics Committee Offices in a Darkened Room, a Cigarette was lit to illuminate the face of Seth Krueger, aka, Archangel sitting at his desk looking over at Paperwork of tests being authorized and his general orders.

tumblr_myg65iAtCa1t26izbo1_500.gif

It was Late, He got up from his desk and took out the M1911 Sidearm he had in his holster within his suit, he press checked it and checked its magazine before leaving the room and the Offices as a whole, It was his whole habit and muscle memory to do such.. Left overs from his time in the Rangers, he stepped out to the Core Sector Area, there were still some people but they all looked to themselves and kept to themselves, he looked to his right and saw a Poster and it Read..

Wanted! Site Administration Members in demand by Site Management, If you think you can fulfill the job, Head to the Director's Office from these times. 10 AM to 1 AM Midnight.

Site Administration is wanting? Well why not try? It was still 12:43 AM. He went up the stairs and through the doors and into the hallway of the SD's office, he took out a few more prolonged puffs from his cigarette and placed it in the Ashtray that was in the garbage bin, he knocked on the Door, Knock knock knock.

"Who is it?"

The Director's voice rang out from the inside, Krueger rubbed his eyes to stay awake and responded.

"It's Assistant Archangel, Director, i am here for that SA Job opening."

The Door opened automatically and Krueger walked in looking around, seeing the Director at his desk as always with that Double Barrel Shotgun hidden underneath his desk, He was always the cautious one and he didn't blame him, afterall his job was extremely dangerous but also very important! Krueger walked over and sat down in the chair opposite of the Director.

"Right, if you're here for the Site Admin opening, I Just have some questions for you and an interview process, If you're all okay with that and can stay awake throughout?"

"Yeah, let's go."

And the door behind them closed, an hour later Krueger stepped out that door and took out another cigarette from his pack, and placed it inbetween his lips and lit it.

"Remember, you start tomorrow."

Krueger looked back and nodded, and walked off.

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Hello @Archangel

I'll be giving you a +Support for very obvious reasons.

You've been a long standing member of the UK Server and your enthusiasm and drive to provide Roleplay for others is outstanding. You are competent and take initiative in your actions. Only thing I would say with Site Administration, ensure to always check with your colleagues before enacting a new policy and/or negative action towards someone else. Overall, excellent fit and I hope you get it this time.

Best of luck!

Reactions: Archangel

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
+Support

He's an American in disguise.

All jokes aside good luck with your app. He's a great dude and knows what he's doing.

• Haha

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

One thing that I will have to tell you as helpfull advice, discuss with other SA members before taking action to department leads, dont repeat what you did as a Nu-7 CSG :))

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
Thank you guys, thanks to every single one of you for your votes of confidence, they’ve been quite honestly so encouraging and heart warming, I will never let any of you down ever and will take all of your advice to heart.

Reactions: cawmrade

checkraisefold

Dec 3, 2022
+support
Used to hate this guy (see my -supports on both of his last SA apps) but his RP has very noticeably improved over time. I think he knows his stuff and could be a good fit for SA.
The 457 cleaning RP was ? my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.