Not open for further replies.

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:164211367
Discord name:
Sethydethy
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Playtime.png

(If my math isnt horrible to which it is, i'm probably at the 3 month mark or so.)
In what country are you located?: I Prefer not to say here
Time zone:
UTC +2
Character name(s):

James "Royal" Archer [UNGOC]
"Wintekowa" (Old CI Name) /"Graves" [Chaos Insurgency]
Seth "Archangel" Krueger [Foundation]

Civilian name: N/A, I Use civilian for events
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes and i use it every single day
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-

MTF NU7 SGT LDR (Held)
MTF NU7 CSG (Held)
MTF A1 CPL (Held)
MTF O1 CPL (Held)
UNGOC 1st SGT (Held)
Overseer Assistant (Held)
Ethics Assistant (Held)
E-11 LCPL (Held)
CI-Delta (Holding)
Site Advisor (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No thankfully!
-
Why are you applying for Site Director?:
I Am once again applying to Ascend further up in the ranks both OOC'ly and IC'Y As OOC, Site Directors are RP Leaders which means they have the responsibility of leading RPs, starting them and making sure those RPs are enjoyable by all involved, these RPs i can do myself with ease as i have been doing RPs of my own, joining RP's and planning them for others around me whenever i get the chance.

IC, The Site Director is a very, VERY Important position and it is necessary to have a Site Director on hand who can Command and lead the Site whenever need be, and due to the empty position and the necessity of the Position being held by someone, i am stepping up and aiming to achieve that Position.
-
What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?:

Knowledge and Experience

Up until now i have accumulated a wealth of knowledge and experience in terms of Site Affairs and Management and finally now Administration!, I Have been an Overseer and Ethics Assistant and during those times i have taken the time to learn what it was like to Work in Administration Work, for Documentation and Leadership, with Site Advisor those responsibilities have become my primary concern where i have taken countless decisions for the Site's benefit, Site Administration, OSA And ECA Have all taught me and given me the Necessary experience i need to become the Site Director.

To Improve and be better

No one is truly perfect and has their flaws, i am always opened eared when it comes to Criticism and Feedback of the things i do and when i get that information i do my very best in order to make sure i Improve upon those critiques and feedback where ever and whenever and also i take my own time to Learn from others, Observing them and how they do their duties Ranging from ECM's, to O5, To fellow SA's.

Dedication to the Server and Position

No matter the task at hand or job i was doing or given, i had always seen to do it in the best way possible with the best potential results in mind, Even in the worst times i kept going and that trait is crucial And apart of my skillset, Additionally i am active every single day on the server taking the time to Play it for long periods of time, I Am always thinking what is better and what is good for the Server at every moment,

Roleplay & Skillset

I Believe myself to have a unique way with RP, I Have led numerous RP Scenarios ranging from Meetings, to RP Enhancements to actual Server wide events aswell as Partaking in them as Event Characters or Helpers, Many have said that my Active involvement to get others Good RP That they can enjoy and i Pride myself on that, Additionally i have the Necessary skills for the SD Position

Leadership

Leadership is a very important aspect to me, When you are in a Important Position you are expected to lead people below you, to teach them, guide them and mentor them, to be their Role Model, Across my many positions Leadership has always been a concern to me and something i take much care to in a daily basis.

Diplomacy and Strength

The Pen and the Sword of every agreement, to be a Diplomat is to reach agreements and conclusions to problems that require furious conversation and discussion but when that fails, Strength is required to solve a problem and Strength is what i also can display in terms of crisis, to never break in the face of harsh odds.

Insight

As mentioned prior in my previous held Positions i have been pretty much everywhere on the server in every Faction, MTF And Department, i have talked to many people, did Decisions in many of them and so with that comes Knowledge of how things Operate and Insight is very important to someone like the Site Director, he must know the aspects of all problems before he tackles them in order to get the best solution.

-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

The Site Administration have the most important jobs of the site, This is their detailed list of responsbilities:

Meeting with Groups of Interest

Conducting Ethical Reviews

Acting as SA Liaison to Foundation Departments and MTFs

Managing and Leading the Site in any and all aspects

Acting as Role models for others to follow and to learn from

To help and guide those in need of assistance

Authorization of Advanced Armory in case of Emergencies

Communication in between Colleagues and reporting to Site Director as well as SC

Cooperation in between MTF CO's and Department Leaders

Creation of Policies and Documentation for the Foundation as a whole

However when it comes to the Individual Positions/Ranks of Administration, it is as follows.

Site Advisors do all the prior mentioned Duties and report to Site Managers, Director and Site Command, They also Lead and Mentor those around them and Supervise Departments in order to make sure they function Properly.

Site Managers are the more advanced level of Site Advisors, they do what Advisors do but on a bigger scale due to the Importance of their Position and additionally in the Absence of a Site Director, Two Managers can Co-lead as "Acting" Site Directors.

Site Directors are the Primary RP and Faction Leaders for the Administration, they are focused on the Site's wellbeing, what needs to be done to improve it and finally Lead RP, Create it for others so that they may enjoy.
-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

[Metallica - One Intro in a Loop begins to play...]

How many?, How many days has it been?..

3fc4ebac5fb063cb0094dd1c0389d495.gif

Krueger questioned himself within his mind, His eyes were shut and his vision was all Black.. he could not open his eyes but all he could hear was a Ventilator, the sound of a Heart Rate Monitor and the Peaceful hum of a Hospital Room.. What happened to him? what led to this moment where he laid in a Hospital Bed somewhere, in a Hospital Site of the Foundation?

It was November 3rd, 2023 Friday, at Site 65 in Canada... A Mass breach was occurring where multiple breaches were occurring and the Site was in disarray, The Site Personnel were dying, some dead, some trying to survive and running for their lives, Krueger ran through the halls clutching his Trusted M4A1 wearing his Site Advisor Suit with a Plate Carrier that held his rifle's mags, He was running away from an anomaly and to help out others..

The Site was under Full Lockdown, blood was everywhere, Spent capsules of bullets littered the floors with Rounds marking the walls of where they fired, Attempts to contain the SCPs, He heard a voice calling.

HELP! HEEEEEEELP!

He heard it, He was running towards it when he stopped and slipped onto the floor from how bloody it was, it wasn't a Foundation Employee calling for help, it was a 939 Instance chewing on said Employee, who was dead, they were using their voice to lure someone and the 939 noticed Movement but it stopped..

It came over to the Frozen Krueger, he was on the floor his hand clutching his Rifle, finger on the trigger.. he stayed completely still and silent as he went over and scratched the last known location of the Movement and it scratched Krueger, he was in pain but he stayed quiet and still, the 939 Presumed it was a Dead body and kept moving down the hall.

He got up thankful to be alive and called it in.

939 Instance Lower LCZ, Headed towards 1162.

He kept moving to the Lower armory to get A Medkit but he was fired upon and immediately took cover, It was the Insurgency, of course they were behind this! Two of them were firing on him and there were another two, Executing a Poor GenSec who came from Security Sector.

giphy.gif

They fired on him wanting to Kill or Capture him, he Knew it was a Fight or Die situation So he took cover and returned Fire on them, He took cover behind a wall as Shots rained upon him, he crouched and fired from under where they were aiming and hit an Insurgent, killing him, he stood up and returned behind the wall to reload - pressing the Mag Release as it dropped to the floor, the Other CI rushed him and they engaged in hand to hand but Krueger and his Adrenaline and Superior Training grabbed the Insurgent, pinned against the wall, took his own Sidearm and planted four rounds into his skull, he then pulled the pins on the Insurgent's grenades that were on his Kit and threw the body towards the remaining two.

The third blew up in a colorful Mist of Red, Krueger continued to reload and went out of cover to push his advantage but was shot in return, He was hit by multiple rounds of 7.62 all over his body, he collapsed to the floor breathing heavily, some rounds were stopped by the vest but others hit him, he looked up and tried to aim and fired on the Last CI Who was hit and dropped to the floor Dead but not before letting out another few rounds of fire as he dropped to the floor, all hitting Krueger.

All four killed but he was hit very badly.. He coughed and was unable to move for a time, he looked to the Elevator that was in sight as he crawled, His Site begging him for orders as he crawled for life..

the-revenant-leonardo-di-caprio.gif

He Crawled in Extreme Pain, Screaming in Agony from how much it hurt to even move as his body began to fail on him, He continued to give out orders while he crawled, All the while... a CCTV Camera watching him, He made it to the elevator but he left behind a trail of blood from where he dropped to where he crawled,

He made it, he was home free and he pressed the button, still issuing orders while in Agonizing Pain, he pressed the button to go up and up the Elevator went, to the Safety of Security Sector and as he laid there in the floor of the Elevator he began to drift... his vision cutting to black and all the sounds around him fading away..

d34zj03-d290176a-c813-45a9-82fe-62aa5439261a.gif

"Over here! Medic!" Was the last thing he heard before he woke up in the Hospital Room, back here again..

He woke up and saw a Figure in a Black Cloak, staring at him from the corner, Krueger muttered...
"Is it Time?" But the figure shook their head no as they returned to the Darkness of the Corner and from the Door entered a new Figure flanked by Several Heavily armed Guards and they sat on the side of his bed as he looked at them weakily.

"Mr Krueger, your Continued Courage under Fire and Persistence even in the face of Death to lead is Admirable, Very much so and i am going to give you an offer that me and several other Colleagues debated about for a long time after seeing that Footage on the CCTV, Site Administration needs a Leader like you, so tell me.. How would Site Director sound?"

The door to the Room closed and what happened then inside no one knows, except for those who were within..

Attachments

• 1699003511744.png
    1699003511744.png
    638.2 KB · Views: 7

Glovano

Aug 19, 2022
+support
Great Application! (But too much reading for me). Hopefully, you get Site Director, wishing you good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Archangel

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
+Support
- Active, amazing SL member
- Good application & lore, very nice
- Also good SA member, I don't see you often but it might just be me tbh

Hoping you get Site Director, Goodluck :)

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Support
-With Archangel's time in CI he has proven to me and others that he is very capable of leading large groups and keeping them under control.
-Good activity
-Good app
-Positive Interactions

Broda

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Archangel Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.