Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
Your in-game name: Archangel / Azrael

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:164211367

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheHighCrown/

Date of ban:
Thursday, 8th of February, 2024

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): "inappropriate Conduct"

Who banned you: Auburn

Ban length?: 4 weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
Actively distance myself from the people who are wanting to do this type of stuff | Actively make sure this type of RP is never again done by myself

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: i was falsely warned once and i got it appealed and successfully removed
Why should you be unbanned: I Am very generally accepting of this punishment with no real arguments additionally i have meant no real harm to anyone involved in this RP, And lastly i was hesitant about this RP Believe it or not.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I Know the rules very well and i actively keep checking them and keep myself updated on them, additionally again i will make sure that i never again associate myself with the RP That got me banned in the first place

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

it is the server that has most if not all of my friends, it is the only server i can really play on and enjoy (it is also quite literally the only server/community i know of right now that is remotely stable and enjoyable, every other server i got problems with)

Auburn

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 2, 2023
Hi Archangel

We initially discovered the existence of the RP storyline you were involved in after it was brought up in their CO chat by the party involved. At first I didn't realise what the RP entailed, but after asking around it was quickly discovered and investigated. After said investigation, we found you and another unnamed player to be heavily involved in the creation and execution of this event, covering many topics unwelcome in a server aimed at all audiences.

Looking back on the situation, you were much less involved in the RP than the other unnamed individual, so to issue the same punishment seems harsh in hindsight. Further, your compliance during the investigation was much appreciated. Because of this, your ban is being reduced from 28 to 14 days, meaning you will be able to play the server as of this appeal being closed.

I hope this is an acceptable result, and I apologise for the delay in handling this.

Regards,
Auburn

Status
Not open for further replies.