Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:164211367
Discord name: Sethydethy
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
At the time of this writing, i have been playing on the server for an Entire Year now
Realplaytime.png
In what country are you located?: Rather not say here
Time zone: UTC+2
Character name(s):
Wintekowa (Old CI Name)
Alexus "Graves" Priest (Current CI Name)
James "Royal" Archer (UNGOC Name)
Seth "Archangel" Krueger (Old Foundation Name)
Gabriel "Azrael" Knight (Current Foundation Name)
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes, and i use it daily both ingame and TS.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

MTF NU7 SGT LDR (Held)
MTF NU7 CSG (Held)
MTF A1 CPL (Held)
MTF O1 CPL (Held)
UNGOC 1st SGT (Held)
Overseer Assistant (Held)
Ethics Assistant (Held)
E-11 LCPL (Held)
Site Advisor (Held)
CI-Delta (Holding)
O-1 SPC Circa December 2023 (Holding)

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I Currently do not have any warnings, however i was given a warn that was quickly appealed and removed due to a Staff Member making a wrong Judgement
-
What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:

I Am applying for a standard ECM Role and the reason why i am applying is that i Believe myself to be ready for the next and Ultimate Step in my career within the Server, Ever since i had joined the server i had always planned to be in this sort of Position from the get-go and now with everything accumulated up to this point.

I Have spent a long long time within the server and since then i was always a "Pro-Foundation" player and with me within the role of ECM I Believe myself to be able to lead the Faction to the next great steps it needs with a SC Member who understands all aspects of life since he too experienced them all firsthand, additionally i believe that ECM/SC Is my next best step to do after all my gathered skills

-
What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:

Knowledge and Experience

I Have been with this server for an entire year and i believe myself to be very much Understanding of its In's and outs, it's Traditions, The Playerbase, the Roles, the Requirements for i have been there at every single turn and i have experienced everything within the server and i have been in numerous roles each for a long time giving me An abundant amount of Knowledge and Experience on the needs of everything, Ranging from Documentation, to Leadership, Roleplay Creation, Roleplay within the Server, I Have it all after Trials and Tribulations.

Perfection is not in All

I Admit, that i am not a perfect individual and i have had my own fair-share of bad days and rarely Controversies, but i have put it up to myself to Improve from the Worse versions of me to better ones and as such i am always open to the Words of Criticism and Feedback and when i do recieve them i actively work on them to Improve and to be better

Dedication to the Server and Position

As mentioned prior i have been in many positions and those said positions required Dedication and care to them aswell as the same given to the Server itself which is why i had become a Staff Member, i was a Former SL Member and the server's Health was my utmost Priority at all times and as such i know the things that would harm it and i will always stray away from conducting any of those harmful actions, But when it comes to Dedication i always try and give time to the roles i do

Activity

A Pretty self explanatory section, i am active every single day on the server for long periods of time and as such i am able to provide the role of SC Alot of my time for any and all purposes.

Roleplay Activities

I have been with and behind many RP Scenarios within the server and i always think of more and more Events for the server, if not events RP Enhancements and as such i try to provide the best Quality of RP For Everyone no exceptions and when i do that, i myself have been an RP Leader once and as such i am prepared to become one again, Additionally i take RP Seriously and when it comes to taking on Multiple Roles that would require different requirements such as Voice Acting i am always up for the Challenge!

Leadership

Leadership is a very important aspect to me, When you are in a Important Position you are expected to lead people below and around you you, to educate them on the things they are unable to understand/do not know, guide them and mentor them and to give them advice, Across my many positions Leadership is what i have been doing at any given Opportunity.

Man of the People

One important Aspect of a SC Member is that they must be a "Man of the People", what that means is that they must be willing to hear out others, to talk to others all in a Friendly and Polite Demeanor to any and all, And if need be also to be able to have a Laugh with others, Reputation is an important thing amongst those around you and so is Character and as such i have taken many measures to interact with alot of people, to talk to them, to help and to hang out with them.

To Learn

With the role of SC There are many things more to learn and to study up on and as such i open up my mind to the things i must learn so that i may Implement/use them in the future, Additionally as mentioned prior i have been in all roles but not Site Command so this is a new Stepping Stone for me, One that i do not intend to shy away from.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:

The Responsibilities of the Committee are as follows but not limited to:

Authorizing the Mass termination of D-Class in times of Emergency when the Site is in Critical Turmoil during High-Stakes Breaches + CI Raids if need be | Immense amounts of D Class are escaping and wrecking havoc on the Site and it's Personnel

Calling Code Black for Site Personnel to Evacuate if the site is deemed inhospitable due to external influences (For example Quadruple / Five SCP Breaches at the same time but more importantly to Reset RP if the current situation within the site is a danger to Player Enjoyment and Server Health)

the Activation of the Alpha Warhead if all previous measures have failed (Containment of SCPs, ERT Deployment, etc)

Enforcement of the Foundation Legal Codex if any violations are found

Punishment of FLC Violators often in Tribunals in which the EC Members will be the Judges

Delegating tasks to their Assistants of any and all requirements (for example, Sampling SCPs for Chemical Stockpiles, writing up Official Personnel Files)

Representing Site Command

The Meeting with Foreign GOI's on all Matters Important

Management of the Foundation Legal Codex

Management of Monthly Ethical Reviews of Departments

Discussion and Creation of Policies for the Site

Meeting with Department Leadership & MTF CO's on all matters important

Leading the Site if need be (EC Should leave that to Site Administration most of the time)

Oversee the IA Department

Giving out Orders to Omega-1 alongside their Leadership for specific missions and tasks.

Posing as the Site's Human Resources to the rest of the site, and to the "Holders of the O5 Council's Leash" to make sure they keep necessary evil to a minimum.

And finally,
To quote an Important Quote regarding the Ethics Committee:
"The O5 Decide what to do, The Ethics Committee decide if it's acceptable."
-
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

Ethics Committee Members hereby handle the following Applications with the usage of Group Votes & Discussions:

IA Department Director Applications
Ethics Committee Assistants Applications
Ethics Committee Member Applications

Outside of Application handling, EC Members also Meet with fellow RP & Faction Leaders to discuss plans for the server + to set up RP For respective factions (For example, Planning out Wars inbetween Factions)

Appointments of Omega-1 Commanders

Meeting with Department Leadership & MTF Command to Discuss RP Plans & Any problems that may arise

Managing the FLC with the O5 Council (Update, Edit, Remove Guidelines if required to)

-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

December 5th, 2022

Site 01, Headquarters of the O5 Council.

An Armada of Black Hawks & Little Bird Helicopters are flying in formation over a coastline with all Aerial Units carrying Operatives of Omega-1 who have been giving a very strict Briefing by their Captain.
f99916933820ade042b801f4f9bc3c3a.gif

Make a Successful Landing on Site-01, Make Entry and Eliminate all Alpha-1 Members within the site and detain the site.

The Units landed and quickly breached into the Site and immediately entered a Firefight with Alpha-1 Operatives, "Azrael" was apart of this unit and he was Firing and taking cover from One corner to another.. The fire was Intense and he wouldn't dare to peek as the hailstorm of Bullets was way too great, but he had to move and so he prepared a grenade and off went the pin and the Safety spoon before throwing around the corner.

"GRENADE!"

Alpha-1 Operatives exclaimed before it exploded Killing two and injuring the rest as the O-1 moved in to finish them off, One entry completed... Onto the next.. and for the next two hours after Six Councilors were shot, Members of an Unknown MTF Entered and engaged both O-1 And A1 And in this fight Azrael shined the most, taking the fire for his comrades to get them out of Harm's way.

"HOSTILES INBOUND!"

He shouted as the Unknown Operatives made their way in and opened fire on anyone and everyone they saw, A Grenade was thrown and it was right next to an Ally, Arazel noticed this and pulled his friend out of danger and the grenade exploded without any harm to anyone thankfully.. The 3 MTFs continued to fight in a strong stalemate as the Site burnt down to the ground due to the Amount of Gunfire and Explosives thrown out.

Hours passed by as the Fight went on but eventually.. the Civil War at the Site ended after a gruelling 34 hours in constant Combat.. The battered O-1 Who had lost men of their own were RTB, After returning from the battle and receiving their Debrief, Azrael walked the HQ Of Omega-1 exhausted but he then was called to the ECC's Office, The Chairman wanted him..

He obeyed and moved to the Office and entered it and he looked around to the Aesthetics of a Detective Noir Movie since the Chairman really liked the Genre, can you blame him? it was a Nice looking one after all!

1703523088348.png

Come in, have a Seat.

The Chairman exclaimed and he sat down quickly.

So, Knight... Let us discuss your future..

And so the door closed behind him and when he emerged once again, Mr Knight was no longer a member of Omega One but instead, the Ethics Committee.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My plans as an ECM Member would have heavy focus on their involvement with Site Personnel in order to make them feel that they are being truly cared for in all Aspects, Ranging from their Safety and Protection in the site to each person's needs and requirements.

Attachments

• Playtime.png
    Playtime.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral

Although I have very good interactions with you, I would say go for Site Admin at this time, due to sure, you have been Site Advisor, but Id recommend going for Site Manager, because you get a bit more experience on leading the site.

Lore is decent but not for my taste, too Rambo-y

Reactions: Archangel

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
+Support
Archangel is a very friendly guy and my interactions with him were amazing, though he does not follow the FLC at any given time and is usually very unethical, he would still make a great fit for ECM ?

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support leaning to Neutral

You could be a good fit, but i'd recommend having a standing cl4 position (Aka Site Admin/ECA/O-1 CO). Other than that, gl.

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
+/- SUPPORT

You’ve been on the server for very long and held many positions both in RP and as staff but I would recommend getting a senior cl4 position like ECA/SA or O-1 CO. For the rest nothing but positives, absolute Chad.

Naffen

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Apr 11, 2022
-Support
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

Ethics Committee Members hereby handle the following Applications with the usage of Group Votes & Discussions:

IA Department Director Applications
Ethics Committee Assistants Applications
Ethics Committee Member Applications
You missed almost every single OOC duty the Ethics Committee have.
You also stated a large majority of false In Character responsibilities which Ethics don't actually do.
Your application pretty much sums up your lack of knowledge for what the role entails and what they actually do.

I've seen you in many different positions, combative and non combative, but I have yet to see you improve or change in any capacity at all. I will say, you attempt to roleplay at all times with utmost effort which is fantastic and great to see.
However even when you were a Site Advisor, you lacked in all capacity for mangement, organisational and implementation skills which is vital in any position of Site Command. Hopefully you don't take this feedback as me shitting on you, but more of constructive feedback to try and improve from

J. 'Eidolon' Shekelstein

Sep 10, 2022
-support
This application details poor reasons for wanting to become an ECM.
The application states that you have had significant engagement in roleplay creation but does not provide any examples
The application lists duties of the ECM using bullet points and does not go into any further detail, which gives me no confidence you understand what these duties actually are or why ECMs do them. For example, you do not provide an specifics on when or why you would authorise mass termination of D-Class or when you would implement Code Black or warhead activation. You do not provide any examples of tasks that you could provide to ECAs.

The application also has significant innaccuracies in the ECM's duties in RP: an ECM does not command and lead Omega-1, this is done my Omega-1 COs and ECMs are expected to delegate their own protection to O-1 COs during combat, as ECMs are nom-combative personnel. ECMs are not expected to meet with GOIs, the DEA, SA and O5 all have priority over the EC when it comes to meeting GOIs - the EC is a strictly internally focused department. The Ethics Committee does not reach past the Internal Affairs director to manage their department for them, as this would infringe on their autonomy and defeat the purpose of hiring a director. 'Management of the site' is an incredibly vague response which gives me no confidence you understand what managing the site actually means - further, SA and O5 will have priority over the EC when deciding departmental policy.

In the section regarding duties outside of RP you go into no detail about collaboration on RP with other CL5s from the O5, CI and GOC. You also neglect to mention anything about FLC development or departmental meetings.

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
-Support

Missed an unholy amount of things in the app, I would prefer you had a standing Snr Cl4 tbh. Seen nothing from you in leadership positions other than like CI or MTF NCO which I have not seen in ages either.

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
Responses to Comments

@Naffen @J. 'Eidolon' Shekelstein

Hello friends, i would like to thank you for taking the time to give me Feedback and Criticism regarding my Application and i would like to admit yes, i have failed and forgotten to supply the App with correct information and i missed on the crucial points on what it takes to be a member of Site Command.

I Do not believe i am allowed to edit my application now but i do would like to mention one point specifically to Eidolon, you mention that you have not seen anything from me but the reason for that is due to you not being Active during the times i have done these things little alone conducted events but for you i shall name a few examples.

The Cortex Storylines, The Lost Company Mini Event, ORIA Event, GRU-P Event.

Anything else you may seek for in the Event Feedback Channel.

Naffen

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Apr 11, 2022
Responses to Comments

@Naffen @J. 'Eidolon' Shekelstein

Hello friends, i would like to thank you for taking the time to give me Feedback and Criticism regarding my Application and i would like to admit yes, i have failed and forgotten to supply the App with correct information and i missed on the crucial points on what it takes to be a member of Site Command.

I Do not believe i am allowed to edit my application now but i do would like to mention one point specifically to Eidolon, you mention that you have not seen anything from me but the reason for that is due to you not being Active during the times i have done these things little alone conducted events but for you i shall name a few examples.

The Cortex Storylines, The Lost Company Mini Event, ORIA Event, GRU-P Event.

Anything else you may seek for in the Event Feedback Channel.
You can edit your application as you deem fit, it's your application
And none of those storylines are recent at all, nor did you start or create any of them. you just participated. He means you didnt state or write down any major storylines or RP project you wish to do or start as Ethics.

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
You can edit your application as you deem fit, it's your application
And none of those storylines are recent at all, nor did you start or create any of them. you just participated. He means you didnt state or write down any major storylines or RP project you wish to do or start as Ethics.
Oh, my apologies i did not understand what he said correctly, i shall edit my App to better fit these questions and issues.

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
APPLICATION UPDATED WITH NEW INFORMATION, CHECK SECTIONS REGARDING ECM RESPOSNBILITIES.

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
+Support

the times When i Saw you on SA. you took it very Seriously about 90% of the time

now this is just my option from what i have seen, But i Think you would make a great spot

goodluck with it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.