E-11 LCPL (Held)
Site Advisor (Held)
CI-Delta (Held)
O-1 CPL x2 (Held)
DEA SP Agent (Held)
DEA Senior Agent (Currently holding)

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I Have received one ban back in February of this year.
(i wont say its details here however only in DMs of ppl responsible for DEA Leadership if need be.)

-
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?:

Roughly maybe 2-3 weeks now?
-
Why are you applying for Special Agent?:

I Am applying for SP Agent to advance my career once again from CL3 to CL4 And to return to the position after i had resigned from it, additionally i am applying for SP Agent so i can be in a more leading role within DEA That would surely help it advance further.
-
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:

Knowledge and Experience

Ever since December 8th of 2022 i have been in practically every regiment, department on the server (Excluding Beta-1 and SC) with each one longer than the last and as such i have gathered immense knowledge and experience of just about anything and everything in the server, OOC And IC.

To Improve and be better

No one is truly perfect and has their flaws, my once clean record now has a ban on it and i have learned from my mistakes before, i have again and so i aim to be better and better and open to all criticisms and feedback from those around me no matter who it may be and the advice i receive from others will help me become a better person while at the same time i actively stay away from any controversies and more trouble.

Dedication and Activity

No matter the job i am given or doing, i always put myself to get it in the best way possible with the best results in mind, i am active every day on the server and i Play on it for most of my days!

Roleplay & Skillset

I believe myself to have unique way of RP'ing, I Have led few RP Scenarios ranging from Meetings inbetween Factions, to RP Enhancements to actual Server wide events aswell as Partaking in them as Event Characters or Helpers and lastly but not least i always try to join in to the event while also suggesting new ones to GMs n Event Team!

Leadership

Leadership is a very important aspect to me, When you are in a Important Position you are expected to lead people below you, to teach them, guide them and mentor them, to be their Role Model, Across my many positions Leadership has always been a concern to me and something i take much care to in a daily basis.

Diplomacy and Strength

The Pen & the Sword of every agreement, being a Diplomat means you reach agreements and conclusions to problems that require furious conversation and discussion but when that fails, Strength is required to solve a problem and Strength is what i also can display in terms of crisis, to never break in the face of harsh odds and the DEA Special Agent must have both as they are often involved in Diplomacy, Negotiations and Battle
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

The amount of documents i have made i unfortunately lost count of, however defining a Document as a "Good Document", you must make sure that it includes the following requirements:

A Document is "Good" when it has a good/great amount of detail written by the maker of the Document,

The document is also be good when it fulfills the Purpose it is supposed to do, The document is good when it is easy to understand and read in terms of it's Grammar and Spelling

The document is good when it is reviewed by Someone of fitting Expertise to determine it's quality judging by its contents and also when it is shared amongst colleagues to get their feedback on it

-
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:

The DEA Special Agent is responsible for: Recruiting new DEA, Training DEA, Making Documents, Assisting DEA Leadership, Being a Mentor and Guidance for lower Agents, Leading DEA
-
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Alex Honda

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Aug 23, 2022
Hello @Archangel , Today I will be leaving a +Support for the following reasons:
-Good interactions
-Previous CL4 Experience
-Active on DEA
-Nicely made application

-Recent ban

Reactions: Archangel

Prplex

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
Hello @Archangel , Today I will be leaving a +Support for the following reasons:
-Previous CL4 Experience
-Active on DEA
-Good application
-Good interactions

-Recent ban
-Bald

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022
-Support
If this man gets a CL4 I'll be unable to gaslight him to IA for creasing my jays. (I will falsely claim it is assault).
Jk.
+Support
-Good guy
-Active
-DEA experience.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Funny boomer rper with decent music taste

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
You act like an old man with ur dad jokes

Jorhan Stahl

May 26, 2023

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of External Affairs Leadership.

Hello @Archangel ,

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.