Civilian name: Ares
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: i hold none
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: i have no warns or ban's
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: i always follow the rules for SCP's and server rule's. If i'm unsure about stuff that i am doing i always call staff to verfiy with them. i Take my SCP job very strict and never mess around when it comes to it, When im 079 i don't set off the nuke like most people. Every Time i play 999 i always listen to people, if they say don't come in the room i will leave them be and wonder around if i get call for a test as 999 i will goto them and do it. I nerver get guns and keycard's as SCP's, what make me suitable for 096 is that i can try to not failRP as the SCP and try and follow RP situations as best i can.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: 096 will sit at a coner of a room faceing the wall.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: 096 is not allowed to go straight for D Block. When aggressive he will Chase the person that looked at him and start to try kill people. He can wonder around when looked at.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: MTF will try and slow him down with a "SCP Containment Beam" then when slowed place a bucket on his head and try and cuff him before he runs off when aggressive. Once he is cuffed E-11 will take him back to his CC and call in comms "SCP-096 has successfully been recontained"

Last edited:
Reactions: SS3920

SS3920

Aug 11, 2022
+ Support
- Mature
- Understands the role

I believe Aress is mature enough to hold this role and wont mess about when breached or beforehand. He clearly understands what SCP-049 is supposed to do and how to act as SCP-049. I think he should at the bare minimum be given a chance to hold this role.
Good Luck!

• Haha
Reactions: F41SE

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
+ Support
- Mature
- Understands the role

I believe Aress is mature enough to hold this role and wont mess about when breached or beforehand. He clearly understands what SCP-049 is supposed to do and how to act as SCP-049. I think he should at the bare minimum be given a chance to hold this role.
Good Luck!
Do you mean He understand what SCP-096 is supposed to do?

Deleted member 2482

+ Support
- Mature
- Understands the role

Good Luck!
man really +supported a 096 app ?

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Aress!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it.

Kind Regards,
Appo

Status
Not open for further replies.