Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
-Support

Im not going to lie, I would like to see you re-apply. As I never really interacted with you when you were in GM team, and that was a long time ago. I want to get known to know your event criteria, how you do them and the RP with them. I would also like to see your application skill and how you write it out.

You could really just make a new application if you DM event lead @Critical and inform him.

Kind regards, Blue

Prplex

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
-Support

I understand where you are coming from and I do see you as a great guy nonetheless. But I have not seen you create RP or lead any to the extend of my knowledge. From what I know you've mostly been on the sidelines and have others take charge of the RP thats being lead. I would gladly support your decision for SGM but honestly. You just haven't given or atleast made an impact that makes some of the players remember the RP you've "lead"

I understand the history you've had as SGM. But rather than looking at the past, I wanna bring up the present and the latest therefore I wouldn't support the climb to SGM immedietely but rather GM.

Also all bros supporters are ethics and o1
Appeals rarely reinstate you at your previous rank, even resignation appeals usually take you back a few ranks so I would assume thisd be for GM, can't imagine you'd be reinstated in a position as difficult to get to as sgm if you'd been previously removed

May 24, 2022
-Support

Im not going to lie, I would like to see you re-apply. As I never really interacted with you when you were in GM team, and that was a long time ago. I want to get known to know your event criteria, how you do them and the RP with them. I would also like to see your application skill and how you write it out.

You could really just make a new application if you DM event lead @Critical and inform him.

Kind regards, Blue
Considering youre an admin im sure youre aware you need to make a demotion appeal to go back into staff and not a new application?

Aug 13, 2023
Hey

I can facilitated and created quite alot of RP now especially for O1 and ECMs since my role is O1 commander. Id understand your point if I was site admin or site command and I was responsible for the entire site but I'm not, I'm the O1 commander therefore all my RP creation goes to them. Like I said though I have organised rp that affects the whole site in the past a number of times

This is also the reason why the majority of my support is from them
It is expected of any CO in a MTF Regiment to create RP for their regiment. I do not know any RP you've created for O-1 and I'm not judging you based on what you've lead as for RP in O-1. But for something like SGM, it is RP created on a large scale. ISD are still able to create RP to a big level and include others and you aren't just only restricted to creating RP to your own department/Regiment. But able to include others in it.

And to your point of creating RP that affects the whole site. It may have been in the past but many people lose the experience they had overtime. And a surefire way for people to realize you've still got it is if you've lead multiple scenarios these past months/weeks. Sure your past experiences are not to doubt but a person can't hold onto what they did in the past forever.

Also let me just clarify the whole o1 and ethics support was sarcasm. You are an RP leader for them and they've seen what most people outside of O-1 and Ethics haven't seen as far as i can imagine. They definetely know more of what you can lead and are capable of than some of us think.

ISD are still able to create RP to a big level and include others and you aren't just only restricted to creating RP to your own department/Regiment.
Personally, I do not really see how as ISD you could create more RP for others than your Regiment, of course this is excluding the interference of Site Command. In my opinion, if O1/Ethics have seen him lead and create RP for his own regiment that's already a lot that not all regiments' COs do.

Critical

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jun 6, 2022
Gamemaster Demotion Appeal - Accepted

Hello Assassin,

Thank you for putting the time into making an appeal. This has been discussed between Event Team Supervisors and we have decided to ACCEPT your appeal!

Please do note, the Event Team Supervisors and I are aware of your past and should history repeat itself harsher actions will be taken this time.

You will also be brought back as a Trial Gamemaster should you pass the interview.

Please make contact an Event Team Supervisor to proceed with the next steps.

Congratulations, and welcome back.​

Status
Not open for further replies.