[UK] 'Astro's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

astronut20

Aug 21, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):Astronut
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):1684335284359.png
In what country are you located?:Turkey
Time zone:GMT+3
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):MTF A-1 SPC 'Astro' [OIG-P1]
Chaos name (include your rank):CI Alpha 'Artyom'
Civilian name:Mr. Fox
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:550770268
Discord ID (name#0000):astronut#8184
Do you have a mic?:Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
When i just joined the server,i didn't knew the rules(this server was my first ever server that i joined in Gmod)and because of that i got 5X FailRP,2X RDM,1X NLR and 1X Naming Conventions after this i got an RDM 1-2 months ago for something that was not too serious,i was just messing around in the server because it was late night and someone killed me when i had a sniper and because i got angry and i think it wouldnt affect the RP that much(because its late night)i killed him for no reason after dying to him.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
No
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I mean because i am in A-1 and i was in O-1 before i have to be in serious RP,but other than that i was in a little event(where there would be zombies inside the foundation)i was one of the first zombie in that event.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
3-10 hours a day.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I am in this server for a long time,i have seen so much events,RP etc. ,i have been on many sits,i readed the rules for so many times,there were so many Moderators/Admins near me and because of that i thought'why am not trying to be a moderator'.I thought that being moderator could be fun,maybe i can be someone who is trustworthy or i can be someone who is a good moderator.Because of that i am now righting an Application for Moderator.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I have been in this server for a long time and there were so many Moderators/Admins near me because of my experiences in MTF's because of that i thought maybe i can be a good Moderator for this server,maybe i can be trustworthy and because i like to be royal to something that is serious around me i think that i can be a good Moderator for this server.

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
+/- neutral leaning towards -support

- Low interactions
- SPaG is off
+ Decent Vtime
+/- Does have a few warnings however most/all are expired

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
Neutral

+Application

+/- Not enough interactions

Hello,

Due to not having enough interactions with you on the server, I cannot give a proper verdict. Therefore I will have to give you a neutral verdict.

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ Support
- Good activity / vtime
- Mature
- Many interactions

Best of luck on your verdict.

Nexohell

Jan 21, 2023
Germany
Hello I woud give you a SUPPORT ++/-
Many Warnings
A bit more detail in your app

Good V time
is mature
Active
A few interactions

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
Neutral

+Application
+Previous Experience

+/- Not enough interactions
+/- Vtime

Hello,
Due to not having enough interactions with you on the server, I cannot give a proper verdict. Therefore I will have to give you a neutral verdict.

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @astronut20 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.