• Site Manager (holding)
  • Site Advisor (held)
  • Ethics Committee Assistant (holding)
  • E-11 CPL (held)
  • O-1 LCPL (held)
  • CI-Beta [MRU-LCPL] (holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: N/A

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

I have maintained a strict and professional standard throughout my journey through the various ranks on site, and I believe as an Overseer Assistant I will be able to further use that professionalism for the betterment of the taskings required. As well, I have a keen eye for documentation, and enjoy improving and creating various formats. As SA I have focused entirely on ensuring every document is updated, or up to scratch in standard. This is important as the next person to come along needs to have a clear point to pick up from, and I wish to ensure that is kept. Finally, I have various experiences in different CL4 roles, whether these are ECA, SA or SM, I have gained an understanding of how to act in such a clearance, and what is expected of me. I particularly enjoy being a non-combative personnel on site, focusing more on roleplay and the innerworkings of the server.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
  • Carry out all orders issued by members of the Overseer Council
  • Create and maintain documentation requested by the overseers.
  • Enforce the legal codex
  • Advise the council for any needs or discussions they require
  • Being an accessible point of contact for those wishing to see the Overseers.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

ATHENA LORE: Lore Doc

Athena found herself between a rock and a hard place, she felt anew, and though her life was inevitably in danger, no one could quite understand her lack of upset to the Overseers, even after Ethics had grabbed her, strapped her down and forcibly removed the chip from her head. They assumed she would be grateful. They assumed she would be near jumping for joy, rattling every word she could from her mouth.

No, she remained quiet, and asked them to leave the area. It was a weird place to be in. More than grateful for the technology in her head, but also hating the kill switch within her brain. Ethics wanted all information she would give, but playing to their kind-hearted nature she requested time to gather and collect what had gone on. They stationed an Omega-1 operative with her, no matter where she went.

She would eventually notice them loosen on this duty, and she would exchange small useless information to ethics so she could be brought everything from that side. It worked brilliantly, and while she’d watch the ISD fight with guns, she would use information as her currency. She didn’t know what side they wanted her to pick, any moment she was dragged to one office, she would be immediately brought to the opposition's office. Her boss even at this rate did not know what to do, I mean, how could the man? He was yet to even know fully what was done to her.

Everything remained in such a manner, until she’d seen what the Ethics Committee did to her coworker, they even threatened her family. Sick to her core, it wasn’t long before she was at the door to Floor 3 elevator, being weapon stripped and welcomed in with a smirk, they knew they’d won her over- but not quite why. She sat across from the multiple members of the Overseers, each and their unique traits sending some level of intimidation across. And she told them everything she knew, in exchange for protection.

Some time later, Athena found herself sat across the Overseers once more. “Athena, you’ve done well in Site Administration, but we think you’re better suited working under us. Come- come be an Overseer Assistant. Join us, you will do far better with us than anywhere else.” The way it left the mans lips was enticing enough in itself, and well, these were the people who bettered her, protected her.

“Thank you Sir, and I would love to accept.”

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ Support
- Mature
- Good RP skills
- Well written application

Best of luck on your application, Tarz.

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
Hello Athena! I'll be giving your app a Support for the following reasons.

-Mature and Professional
-Active and Seen alot
-Well Done App
-Dedicated and Reliable

Good luck, God bless.

Tay

Feb 4, 2023
+ Support

Amazing Site Manager.
Amazing ECA
Amazing RP'er
Kinda just amazing in general.

Athena playing both sides so she always comes out on top...

Sevoio

Mar 10, 2023
+ Support

Mature, active, good RP example for others to follow, shawarma dealer

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @chad4j . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.