SCP-RP Staff
Aug 2, 2023
Italy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:500186374
Discord name: Pasta-Forever
For how long have you played on CN SCP: Roughly 8 months
In what country are you located?: Italy
Time zone: GMT+1/CEST
Character name(s): Aurelius "Fusilli" (F) "Pizza" (CI)
Civilian name: Amedeus
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
20240406230311_1.jpg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 MAJ [Holding] CI-A (TEU-LCPL) [Holding], Nu-7 LCPL [Held], CI-B (IRU-SOP) [Held]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1712437049888.png
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:

Each SCP-22415 is unique in their own way, all possessing different abilities with only one in common, I believe that through my RP capabilities and situational thinking I would be a great fit for this SCP. I have been a member of this community for roughly 7 months, even if I did first join back in 2022 but I didn't really play the server that much; in these months I have learned a lot and, through also achieving a CL4 position, I have been able to involve myself in numerous RP situations which allowed myself to increase my RP comprehension. Through this, I believe I am fit for the whitelist of 22415, but another vital skill for anybody playing this SCP is situational thinking. Situational thinking is extremely important, you got to act fast and accordingly in every situation presented to you. Whether it's CI, a SCP, a loose D class or a hostile personnel I believe that, depending on the different situations, I'd be able to choose the best option in order to benefit the RP involved with the SCP & protect my moral integrity as 22415.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:

SCP-22415 "The Helping Hands" are morally good SCPs, who aim to ensure the safety of the people around them as a morally good action, they are overall friendly SCPs who would be happy to assist anybody as long as they are doing a morally good action. They overall benefit Foundation Personnel through their abilities, keeping them safe from hostile environments. Of course, depending on the different 22415, they would help in different ways due to their abilities being different from one to the other with only 1 in common. There are many possibilities for each SCP to help out in many different fields, it's up to the specific player to decide their style.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?

My duty is to help those who cannot help themselves, I will help those who are running away from the hostilities providing them safety & aid to ensure they may run from the hostile environment they were involved in. MTF & CI will fight each other off but my main purpose is to help those who cannot help themselves.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?

I wouldn't, repelling the SCP could result in the Researcher being spotted and thus possibly encountering death. Repelling is not always the right thing to do and this time it's not the right thing to do due to the risk involved for the researcher.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?

The D-Class is not performing a morally good action thus helping him is not what I should do instead, I would wait for security to arrest him and if he is cooperative I will heal him before being returned to D-Block. 22415s should not help those who do not also aim to do morally good actions but of course if they then prove to be cooperative, healing him would be the right thing to do.

Nosey | Curious

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jul 20, 2021
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello Aurellius !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive your whitelist!

Kind Regards,

Nosey​

Status
Not open for further replies.