Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Aug 2, 2023
Italy
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): SupercollonelloITA
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1400 Hours
In what country are you located?: Italy
Time zone: CEST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Aurelius "Fusilli" [AKA Amadeus "Pasta"]
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A TEU LCPL "Pizza"
Civilian name: Amedeus
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:500186374
Discord ID (name#0000): Pasta-Forever#1922
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes, this is the first Staff application I have made.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
20240401103906_1.jpg
Note: Combat Cuffing Warning appealed and won. Only Fear RP & NLR Warnings are valid.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
No, this is my first time applying for a Staff Position in a community.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, as CL4 Personnel (E11 Major), I have obtained a wide experience of different kinds of Roleplay. Generally, I enjoy assisting Research with their tests, especially Cross-Testing procedures that E-11 are always required to assist. Unknown Anomalies such as Event SCPs, also play a great part in my RP interaction, currently I am also part of RTF Upsilon-6 as an Assistant Director to combat the Sarkic Threat luring within the Foundation's walls. This event has allowed me, through the creation of document & proposals to be delivered to Site Command, to overall have interactions with many different personnel such as Research, GOC, Medical etc...
In conclusion, as a CL4 Personnel, serious roleplay is almost always required whether it's a small audit within our bunks or interaction with Unknown Anomalies.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
This number varies, the days I am usually most active is Monday-Thursday in which I usually play roughly 3 to 4 hours. On days like Friday-Sunday I am less active, usually logging on either early morning or later during the day, where I usually play 1-2 hours.
I am sure, after reading the Staff Handbook, that I will be able to reach the expectation of the minimum sits & AOD time that need to be met as I will dedicate a part of my time to this requirement.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I am interested in becoming a Moderator as I would like to assist the server and thank this server for the awesome experience I have received in the past 7 months of me playing it. This server provides a great quality of RP, and I'd be interested in helping the staff team keep it that way.
I'd like to pursue my goals in making this experience even better for newer players and I believe I can pursue my goal best as part of the Staff team.
Moderators have a heavy load on them, due to the powers and responsibilities that rest upon their shoulders into guaranteeing the well-being of the server, and even if it's a time consuming job I'd like to take part in it to help out the staff team in any possible manner.
I've also seen how consuming at times a sit can be due to me having to call them for a main purpose: Cross-Trainings, these type of trainings require heavy doing on the OOC side and on the staff side, due to the needing of models, specific guns etc...
In conclusion, I acknowledge the responsibilities that come with being part of the staff team, and I am ready to attempt to become part of this fantastic team.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
The first issue I'd like to address is, at times, the lack of staff during down-time where, even if RP may fall off a little, it's still a part of the server's life and should be safeguarded. I would also be interested in helping, through the Noclip & Cloak tool, looking over the RP currently on going in all of the facility: this is an extremely important aspect that allows the staff team to ensure the RP is kept to a good quality and also have a look themselves on what the day-to-day Foundation personnel interaction looks like. I am also interested in creating dupes to better the server's experience, once I reach the appropriate rank, such as the ID checkpoints that were made from the hard work of staff members (Thanks Cheetah), that help better the experience of the members of the community; this is one of many examples and I wouldn't take this as a main priority but rather something I'd be eager to attempt doing with the guidance of senior staff members.
Of course, the extremely important task of punishing appropriately rule-breaking members of the community is also an important aspect to take account of, this requires a decision making skill that ensures the player experience is not too heavily punished for a minor rule break and that the all of the on-going RP is safeguarded. I do not believe I am above nor beyond my fellow applicants, they are all important members of our community that would also like to endeavour themselves in the safe-guarding of the roleplay and I'd be thrilled to work alongside them for the well-being of the server. Working together with fellow staff is one of the things that will help the server's RP be safeguarded and I believe I am a good team player.
In conclusion, I am confident that this opportunity will help me benefit this server and also benefit myself with new experiences.

Revolutionary

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 25, 2023
+Support
- Friendly and doesn’t have that much warnings
- Cross-trainings

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
+Support

• Active, approachable, friendly, responsible, etc. They're good for it. I guarantee you.

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support
-Great application
-Good interactions
-Friendly

Joshbond

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Dec 31, 2022
@Aurelius/Amadeus

Thank you for your application to join the SCP staff team.

Please bare with us while we review your application. Once reviewed in full, a SL member will respond with a final verdict.

If you have any questions in the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
+ Support

MTF Alpha-1 MAJ Meilodas Wrath

Jonas Enry

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Mar 4, 2023
Ireland
Plus soup

-Great interactions (I promoted this man to major cos I am cool)
-Active
-good appliaction

Status
Not open for further replies.