What server are you applying for? SCP RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

-

What is your SCP level and total level? scp level 11 and total level 83
1672153872884.png

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF E-11 CPL

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: i have received 2 warnings one of them expired but it was because i killed other d-classes as a d-class and the other one was for metagaming

-

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: i think that my RP capability makes me suitable for scp-096 and since i am an E-11 i know how SCP-096 works and what is required for me to do during a breach or when in cuffs , and one simple reason is that SCP-096 is my favorite SCP and i will play him with serious consideration also i think i know how to cry like him when hes sitting

-

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: he will crouch turn around and look at the floor and would not purposefully look at players

-

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: it depends on who saw his face for example if only d-classes that saw his face then he can head to d-block straight to d-block but if someone saw his face while heading to d-block he gotta kill the one that saw his face first and keep killing people that sees his face till he gets to d-block

-

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: E-11 should get a bucket and charge their beams , someone should place the bucket on his head so that no one sees his face once SCP-096 kills all of the people that saw his face E-11 should beam him and cuff and get him to d-block

Note : it is important to wait till SCP-096 terminate everyone that saw his face before he gets beamed and cuffed .

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello @ayano !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to not understanding how SCP 096 works, or is recontained.

You may reapply in 1 week.

Kind Regards,
Luft.​

Status
Not open for further replies.