For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around a month
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: MST
Character name(s): Bacon
Civilian name: Micheal Gibs
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP [UK]
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I have no Whitelisted, MTF or CI roles
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have no kicks/bans or warnings.
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-I am applying for the Security Captain role because I think it is a very important and interesting job since you have to supervise all of the security department unless you are being directed by Chief of Security. Being the Security Captain I can assist more in D-block from d-class from escaping and roaming around the facility.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I think I would be a great fit for Security Captain since most of the time I am playing as a sergeant or officer and I usually am able to assist very well in d-block during a code 2. If I were able to get Security Captain I think I would be very good at controlling GENSEC during a code 2 and higher to keep d-class from escaping and going around the facility and causing more mayhem than we can handle.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-The responsibilities of being a Security Captain is to act proffesional, authorize sweeps, command d-block and make sure nothing bad happens, host rrt and heavy weapons tryouts, make sure GENSEC do not break ethics or code of conduct and keep them in line.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: Micheal Gibs was simple man but intelligent man he was a excelling student and always came home with an A+ and getting ice cream after than. But after Micheal left Highschool and went to college terrible news came to him on his second year, a police officer had called him and said "Micheal this is officer Todd and I am hear to inform you that your parents have been in a car crash and neither of them survived." Micheal stands there and nearly drops the phone and breaks down crying because he couldn't believe that both didn't survive. He nearly flunks out of college since he could not ever focus in class and would cry just thinking about it. But after three months of nearly failing college he meets a girl named Emma Lewis and she changed his life turning it from nearly killing himself to becoming a new person Emma helps him get from his lowest to his highest and he is able to get his life around and finish college with nearly perfect scores. After leaving college him and Emma find a home near a forest next to Canada and get jobs as a engineer and a doctor, they get the perfect life having a daughter named Olivia and enjoying there life together. But during budget cuts Micheal gets laid off and has to find a job and he finds a job in the forest as a ranger and he gets the job and is enjoying it since its an easy job. But one night Emma and Olivia come and visit him, Micheal gets a text from Emma and it says almost there be there in 5 minutes but they never showed up until he gets a call from Emma and she is screaming and sounds like she is running from something so Micheal says "Turn your facetime on now!" and she turns it on and see this, and after a few seconds of 1677915943271.pngscreaming it goes quiet the phone drops to the ground Micheal desperately calls her name and no return all he sees in the thing walk of over the phone and the call ends and then gets a text from Emma and it says I̴̧̓m̷̩̏ ̷͓͗c̴̮͑o̴̯͝m̶̞͒i̷̟͗ṅ̸̨g̵̤̊ ̵̮̽f̷̚͜o̵͖͂r̵̦̒ ̸͚̃y̶̗̓o̷̯̎ǘ̶̮ ̵̘͆n̶̙̾ḛ̸̈́x̵̹̄t̷̡̛. Micheal freaks out and locks all the ranger tower doors, until he hears a loud bang on the door and someone saying "Open up US military." Micheal grabs the shotgun and opens the door and men wearing black run in and scan the place and find no trace until they find his phone on the ground and they pick it up and scan it and a weird beep goes off and they say "Hes targeted we need to take him somewhere safe." And three men grab him and run to a van and push him in and blindfold him and they drive away. After 10 minutes they arrive at a facility where they un blindfold him and take him to a interrogation room and they ask him "Who are you?" Micheal replies "Micheal Gibs." they ask "Did anything come to the ranger tower after the phone call ended?" Micheal replies "No, nothing came." Micheal asks "What was that?" They say "Classified information." They leave the room and someone walks in the room and says "Your wife and daughter are both dead we found them next to your wife's phone." Micheal starts to cry and can't believe another person he loved died. The agent says "I'll give you some alone time." Micheal cries harder than he has before realizing no one he loves is alive anymore. After 10 minutes the agent comes back in and says "You will need to stay with us for a while." Micheal replies "I'll do you one better, can I join your little organization." The agent looks in shock and says "No one has ever wanted to join after learn about what happens to their family." The agent realizes he messed up a says "You didn't hear that last part." Micheal says "Wait this happened before?!" The agent doesn't respond and leaves the room and comes with a higher security personnel and says "Fill this out and knock on the door when done." And leaves with the agent, Micheal grabs the pen and fills it out until he gets to one question "Will you keep this facility a secret y/n." And Micheal reconsiders since why is it so secretive but decides he has nothing better to since he doesn't have to go home to anyone. He knocks on the door and agent takes it and leaves and the agent come back in with the higher security personnel and asks "Why do you want to join this facility and its operations?" Micheal replies "To get revenge on that thing that took everything from me." The agent gets up and injects him with something that knocks him out and he wakes in Security Barracks and begins to climb the ranks and finally becomes a sergeant and wonders if there is more than sergeant and then sees a Security Captain and sets that to be his next goal.

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
if u dont mind me asking why u in us and why u applying for uk
I am applying for the UK server because I find it more enjoyable and the server is usually nearly full when I get on so I would use captain very much.

Last edited:

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
-support

If u just switched fo UK then you gotta wait a few weeks to be known in the community and department.

Never seen on GSD.

I can barely read this cause there is no Spaces or cut offs.

But I like the lore

Reactions: shing lee/lee shing

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
-support

If u just switched fo UK then you gotta wait a few weeks to be known in the community and department.

Never seen on GSD.

I can barely read this cause there is no Spaces or cut offs.

But I like the lore
How do I get known better in the community of GSD

Status
Not open for further replies.