'Bacon'
Civilian name:
Bacon.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes, but don't really use it
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Executive Researcher, Both agents, Nu-7 PVT, 096 (Holding) Nu-7 SPC, E-11 PVT, CI-A (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None that are currently active but they were 2 failrp warnings and 1 ban that got appealed
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I believe that joining the Ethics Committee as an Assistant will give me the opportunity to learn from members of the Ethics Committee on how to tackle issues within the foundation and make better decisions. With this I would be able to develop a skill set that will help me improve my critical thinking and further assist around the facility. Also being an ECA would help me build relationships within the Ethics Committee and Site Administration to create positive relations between the two parties. With this, I hope to gain a further understanding of different and more secure areas of the facility which can expose me to different workflows and perspectives. Thirdly since I am an Executive Researcher, I have excellent documentation skills, which I can use to work and contribute to the foundation. Lastly I can ensure that the Code of Ethics and FLC in the foundation is enforced and followed.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
ECAs are responsible for ensuring that all orders around the foundation are conducted in an ethical manner which abides by the legal codex. This includes dealing with unethical termination of D-class or overseeing a test that is being conducted. ECAs act as a right-hand person to ECMs and report any concerns within the site, whether they are from high ranking department leads or low ranking foundation personnel. Additionally ECAs oversee tribunals that may be too low clearance for an ECM to attend due to their schedule. They are obligated to follow any orders given to them by the Ethics Committee in any way the committee may wish. Finally they are responsible for reporting any unethical mishaps to either O1 or IA.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Ethics Committee Assistant 'Bacon' started his life inside the foundation as a chemist inside Nu-7 to assist Nu-7 with different chemical making. The chemicals he made for Nu-7 helped them reduce the amount of CI infiltration, by countermeasures by facility vents. While inside of Nu-7 he became really well known and was a trusted member of Nu-7, earning the rank as Nu-7 LT after saving O5-█ when he was taken hostage. During this time he began to find a way to a more ethical measure stop CI, he found a way to get the CI unconscious and use them as bait and a hostage. While developing more chemicals he was approached by an Ethics Committee Member and was asked
ECM: "Would you like to help me as my assistant"
Bacon: "Why, how would this help me"
ECM: "You will help me by report unethical people"
Bacon: "Sure."
'Bacon' joined the Ethics Committee as an assistant, and would still help Nu-7 but also help the Ethics Committee with different tasks. 'Bacon' eventually decided to join Omega-1, he passed the tryout is now an official Omega-1 Private that assist them with there chemical needs and protects the Ethics Committee.

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Ethics Committee.
Hello, Bacon. Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.
You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.