What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Nada
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I am applying for Executive Researcher because the role would be good to have and I want to understand more about SCP's like SCP-008 and SCP-682 since the foundation has some information about them but not a lot, and I would like to become more well known in the research department.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I am suitable for the Executive Researcher position because I can be on most hours of the day and use the Executive position to grant other the ability to do higher end tests, and I already am able to do a in-depth research tests and I show other researchers how to do a test without failing and causing a breach.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I have written 4 excellent-graded documents, and to make a document excellent it must tell all the results of the test, safety procedures if something is to go wrong, and why and the purpose of the test, few to none grammar mistakes, and to make the document to look creative and not stolen from a place like the wiki.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
Responsibilities of Executive Researcher are to grant Senior researchers and researchers the ability to do more advanced tests from an excellent document. Another responsibility is to be a mentor for researchers and to guide them to become a more successful researcher and I would accomplish this goal by getting researchers and showing them how to do a proper high end test and how to fix a mistake they might do in the test.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Bacon was a brilliant scientist that lead many teams to discover a way to reduce cancer and a way to cure it, he was very successful at this an was able to cure most types of cancers like; lung, heart and some blood cancers. During his time as a researcher he almost found a way to cure leukemia and comply eradicate it until one day he was on his way to work and then he was kidnapped.

REDACTED CL5 Required
Bacon was taken off the streets in broad daylight to assist in research in the foundation at Site-65, he arrived at the foundation and all he saw was bright lights and then the foundation wipes his part of his brain about the outside world and after was sent to go figure out a way to cure SCP-049 pestilence he couldn't figure it he said "I remember how to cure stuff but I don't" be was kicked off the team and sent general testing and has been working there ever since climbing the ranks and being able to test on SCP-008 and almost curing it and then he wanted more power so he could research more about the foundation to try to escape and he needs Executive researcher for it and that's where is still trying to get Executive Researcher.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023

-Neutral (Leaning -Support)

- Injected GSD with 106 juice, drank 106 juice himself. Arrested by me while on O-1.

- Unsure of maturity due to previous incidents, seems active though​

(Can't comment on actual research activity, just the stuff I've seen)

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023

- Injected GSD with 106 juice, drank 106 juice himself. Arrested by me while on O-1.

My maturity level is good, that is the only time I messed around out of character/in character and my research is good I do a lot of professional research and tests.

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022

Going on the same response + I want to add something. The Executive Researcher position isn't only about doing proffesional research and tests, its also about being a good model and great leader.

ayano

Dec 17, 2022
Hello Bacon , I am will give you Neutral

- Need to have more interactions with you

I wish you good luck with your app

Deleted member 3942

Application Denied

Greetings @HighPingLowIQ . Thank you for taking your time to write an executive application. Unfortunately we have come to the consensus that you are not yet suited for the position of executive researcher and are ,therefore, to be denied. The reasons for your denial may be elaborated upon if you wish to contact us regarding this matter.

Yours sincerely,
Dpt. Director Dr Engallagher Carmine Ludenberg

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
Application Denied

Greetings @HighPingLowIQ . Thank you for taking your time to write an executive application. Unfortunately we have come to the consensus that you are not yet suited for the position of executive researcher and are ,therefore, to be denied. The reasons for your denial may be elaborated upon if you wish to contact us regarding this matter.

Yours sincerely,
Dpt. Director Dr Engallagher Carmine Ludenberg
I actually would like to know why or what caused my application to be denied

Status
Not open for further replies.