'Bacon'
Civilian name:
Bacon.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes, don't use it much but can if needed
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Executive Researcher, both agents, 096 (Holding), Nu-7 SPC, E-11 PVT, CI-A (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None that are currently active but had 2 warnings for fail rp and one appealed ban

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
Due to the experience I have as an Executive Researcher and have held the position of CL4, which has given me a clear understanding of my limitations and responsibilities. As a mature and trustworthy individual I am confident in my ability to handle any assignment given to me by the O5 council. Finally, I can be very active on the role and can adjust my hours to be on it more.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
Go to meetings with O5
Follow strict adherence to the foundation legal codex
Give Alpha-1 members approval to use their L4 keycards
Interview departments
Following tasks given to them by O5
Go to meetings with O5

Overseer Assistants are to support all orders by O5 and be their eyes and ears for the public
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
TERMINAL - FOUNDATION COMMAND OFFICE
KEYCARD DETECTED
. . .
CLEARANCE LEVEL 5

Viewing this file while under clearance is punishable by death, view with own risk.
Do you want to continue Y/N.

Y

Bacon's Fountain Log.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Name: ████
Codename: 'Bacon'
Birthplace: France and United States
Current Occupation: Executive Biohazard Researcher
Entry History: ████ ████ was a well-known researcher and no one knew his first or last name people only knew his codename was "Bacon". He was an amazing scientist known for creating a pill that could get rid of most diseases in the human body he had received his PhD from a wealthy and respected university and his family was very wealthy when he was younger he didn't have to lift a finger to get anything he would simply ask and he would get it. While in a room with his boss discussing a promotion the sun began to turn dark red and people walking on the streets fell to the ground and formed together into one big blob someone walked into the room and hit Bacon causing him to fall to the ground unconscious.

ENTER INTERVIEW LOG​
████: Where am I, What is this place?

###: You are in a facility that you are not familiar with, and your purpose here is to assist us.

████: Which facility am I in? What kind of assistance do you need from me?

###: You will find out soon enough.

████: Do I have any say in this matter?
END OF INTERVIEW LOG​
Foundation History: ████ ████ began his career in the Foundation as a junior researcher at Site-## and worked his way up to become an Executive Biohazard Researcher. He conducted tests on SCPs such as SCP-008 and SCP-682, which fascinated him as they were so powerful yet could be contained so easily. As he climbed the ranks, he was offered a job as Director of Research, which gave him access to test more dangerous anomalies. He now advises new researchers in the research department.

Do you wish to exit "Bacon's Foundation Entry Log" Y/N

Y

Do you wish to exit? Y/N

Y​

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+\- neutral

- Good lore
- Good interactions
- Good RP
- Mature
Kinda short app

Reactions: McMuffin

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @HighPingLowIQ . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.