Xeon Carmine
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I use it

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
096, MTF Nu-7 SPEC, and IA agent
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
My last warning was around 3 weeks ago for failrp, but I have refrained from it since then.
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
With extensive experience as a non-combatant, I am highly qualified for the position of Overseer Assistant. My passion for the role is evident through my consistent activity, and I am eager to dedicate even more time to it. Efficiency is my top priority, and I have established a reputation for carrying out orders precisely. Through serving in multiple roles within the Foundation, I have developed a deep understanding of the perspectives of different departments, and I am committed to fostering unity across the organization. As a proponent of passive and non-combative RP, I am known for providing guidance and support to colleagues both in-game and outside of it. I maintain positive relationships with all departments and strive to encourage further collaboration. My professional demeanor and high standards of conduct make me an exemplary role model for others to follow. Ultimately, my goal as an Overseer Assistant is to facilitate peaceful and cooperative relations throughout the Foundation.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
There are many responsibilities of the Overseer Assistant but here are a few of them.

1. Ensure all orders are carried out efficiently, professionally, and accurately.
2. Keep the O5 Council informed of any significant developments or issues within departments.
3. Approve ISD requests when O5 Council members are not available, such as those pertaining to Cl4 keycard usage.
4. Offer guidance and support to the O5 Council in the decision-making process, as well as help enforce decisions made.
5. Serve as a representative of the O5 Council when necessary, issuing orders to MTFs, GENSEC, and other Foundation units.
6. Assist the O5 Council with various tasks, including drafting documents and providing input on key decisions.
7. Set an example of professionalism and responsibility for the Foundation community as a whole.
8. Ensure strict adherence to the Foundation's legal codex at all times.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
TERMINAL - FOUNDATION COMMAND OFFICE
KEYCARD DETECTED
. . .
CLEARANCE LEVEL 5

Viewing this file while under clearance is punishable by death, view with own risk.
Do you want to continue Y/N.

Y

Xeon Carmine's Fountain Log.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Xeon Carmine
Codename: 'Bacon'

Birthplace: France and United States
Current Occupation: Biohazard Researcher
Entry History: Xeon Carmine was a well-respected scientist in the field of genetics and biotechnology. He received his Ph.D. in Genetics from a prestigious university and went on to work at several biotech companies.
Carmine's primary focus was on developing new techniques for gene editing and genetic engineering. He was particularly interested in the potential applications of CRISPR-Cas9 technology for treating genetic diseases. He was also involved in several collaborations with academic researchers on projects related to stem cell research and regenerative medicine. One day, while Exon was talking to his boss and they were both staring out the window, they saw SCP-001. Exon was confused, but his boss seemed unfazed. Suddenly, Exon was knocked out by an unknown assailant.
ENTER INTERVIEW LOG​
Exon: Where am I? What is this place?

###: You are in a facility that you are not familiar with, and your purpose here is to assist us.

Exon: Which facility am I in? What kind of assistance do you need from me?

###: You will find out soon enough.

Exon: Do I have any say in this matter?
END OF INTERVIEW LOG​
Foundation History: Exon Carmine started his career as a junior researcher at Site-##. With his natural aptitude for the sciences, he quickly rose through the ranks and was soon promoted to a position as a Biohazard Researcher. He worked diligently, conducting experiments and studying dangerous anomalies in a controlled environment.After some time, he caught the attention of his superiors due to his exceptional work and was offered a new position as a Senior Biohazard Researcher. This new role allowed him to lead research projects, mentor junior staff, and make critical decisions regarding containment protocols for highly hazardous anomalies.
Despite his relatively short tenure in this new role, Exon's expertise and knowledge became highly valued by the Foundation, and he was soon approached by higher-ups with an offer to become a consultant. With his extensive experience and proficiency in dealing with dangerous anomalies, Exon accepted the offer and continues to advise on some of the Foundation's most challenging cases.

Do you wish to exit "Exon Carmine's Foundation Entry Log" Y/N

Y

Do you wish to exit? Y/N

Y​

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @HighPingLowIQ . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Reactions: McMuffin

Darren

Jul 14, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @HighPingLowIQ . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

ngl i have a sneaknig suspicoun this application was chat GPT used

Status
Not open for further replies.