Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:533909487

Your steam community link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199028084703

Date of ban 15 June 2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):

1655280886996.png
Who banned you: Diabolic
Ban length?: 5 days

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: This ban has teached me that I should not cuff to upgrade in 914 that i didnt know.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? This is my first ban and I was warned for minor glitching 2 months ago when I was pretty new and i saw a dude sit on a fish so I did it. Micspam metagame and failrp

Why should you be unbanned: Im really sorry I learn my lesson this server is my favourite and its the most fun I have every day. I have learnt my lesson to not do anything that seems like a glitch or a bug. I will stop and do my best to help admins find people that do it.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will think before I do things. Also I should that if something that shouldent happen like upgrading your card in 914 more than 1 time shouldent happen then I should stop doing it.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
This server has the best comunity, Admins, Gamemaster and its the thing that makes me want to go home from school its like the most fun I have had in months.

Last edited:

Diabolic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Right, good morning Todd.
This happened around an hour ago. It's morning and there's like nobody on, I was d class myself and the only keycard anybody could've had at that point was a CL4 as there was one E11 for a few minutes. I warned 3 more guys prior to your ban for abusing the same glitch, only to find out you did it with one of them. From what I've heard you told the guy to cuff you and he was apparently clueless as to why, I am guessing with your experience on the server it should be known that you shouldn't be cuffed/cuffing people to get a higher level keycard. The ban was issued since you received a warning for minor glitch abusing on April 17th, which is 2 months out of the 6 it takes for a minor glitch warning to expire. One more thing to note is you did acknowledge your mistake which is good

Best of luck,
Diabolic

Last edited:

Big bobbington

May 5, 2022
I was the one some reported in comms that todd had a cl5 but didnt know he would get banned for it. Todd probably saw a lot people do this bug at 914 so he thought he can do it. Todd deserves to be unbanned. Diabolic mah g and Todd mah g.

(this kinda involved me ngl)

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi @Toddy ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Glitch abuse is a bit more of a serious topic as it can harm RP for others. Looking over the situation, you intentionally abuse the bug to gain access to a CL5 card, and showed others how to use the glitch.

I would understand if this was accidentally done, and you then reported it to staff, but the fact you used it for your own good and showed others players how to do it shows me you purposely abuse this glitch.

Upon your return, please refrain from abusing any glitched otherwise your next ban will be much harsher.​

Status
Not open for further replies.